Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than likely started in the Chinese lab

Re: More than likely started in the Chinese lab

IMO, Fauci was making too much money out of this deal to risk giving it up, so he lied thru his teeth to milk it for all he could get. Then when the kitchen got too hot, he "retired", but the media, the NIH, and the WHO were still covering the up whole truth and were unwilling to ever become honest participants.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Yeah I agree about Fauci. He lied to Senator Paul multiple times. He subverted the express prohibition.

But my real lesson about this is the power the press and politicians had to cancel and demean and disparage and discredit those who spoke the truth about this virus.

Is social media causing division? Yeah, for those who pay attention. But that is minimal in the population. The actual villains are found in the bureaucracy, Fauci et al, and their close ties to the mainstream media. President Ike warned of the military industrial complex but tirns out this alliance is worse. The “sources say” lie is incredibly effective, especially when it is used on thr populace. Look at the Russia hoax. And the constant drumbeat of ever more effective advertising involving every bit of our daily life has made most of us almost knee jerk responsive. The isolation of DC and Maryland/Va counties establishes a meritocracy based on selling the brand.

The untouchable unaccountable bureaucrat and the dedicated justice warrior media. Then the social media echo chamber. They were inspired due to their hatred of Trump and the people who voted for him. They have been incredibly effective in dividing and cashing in. What was the payola from the drug companies? The unholy alliance has not changed or backed off; if anything they are accelerating and intensifying.

Who cares about who was right now that everything is back to (whatever this current state of America is)?

Hardly anyone I know even has the conversation about patient zero, or Fauci and his lies to us or congress or the drug companies windfall or who killed millions of people!

And there is a huge machine trying to make sure it stays that way.

Great post Jeff.

I'm not sure which is more terrifying, that this unholy alliance exists and is growing, the fact that so many on the Left are cheering for it to become even more manipulative and powerful, or the fact that once these things are 6 months old no one seems to care about the violations of our founding principles that occurred.

The entire Russia/Trump thing was a complete hoax perpetrated by the most senior officials of this country and their political and media allies. The pandemic clearly came from a failure at a lab in China that was at least in small part funded by US taxpayers (probably as well as taxpayers from other nations). Fauci clearly lied outright, as have numerous officials over the past some years, yet not only will they go unpunished, few even seem to care that they lied at all.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Senator Rand Paul is still digging. Administration agencies are not providing information being requested by Senate committees.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

He is calling Fauci a liar once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpunBDLAyeE
    seeya
    dan

Give Paul his due, he's been a pitbull on this issue and he has now been proven completely correct.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yes I believe it can be reliably inferred from all that is coming out, Shellenberger and WSJ, that the Communist scientist that Fauci was paying to do gain of function research was patient zero for this pandemic.

It is the Fauci Flu.

It is the Fauci Flu.
    I truly wish the little weasel had been the first victim of his own creation and that the infection had been permanently debilitating.
    seeya
    dan