Great to hear that about Holly's show! I've never seen her solo, but a couple of times when she was still in Ghost Light.

I saw a show last week that surprised me how good it was. Jennifer Hartswick. If you are unfamiliar, she's in Trey Anastasio's solo band (I'm not a Phish guy at all) and has basically become a full-timer in Phil and Friends. She's a trombone player and fantastic singer. I was amazed of how great of a singer she is. Doesn't get enough face time in those bands. Like your experience with Holly, the crowd was a little light. Gotta get more folks out to see some of these outstanding young musicians. The prices are right too.

Just got back from a few nights in Richmond. Unfortunately, about 5 songs into Oteil's set, the heavy rains fell on us. They stopped play for a while, we were drenched so decided to leave. He did come back, but could only do 3 more songs. Thankfully, Keller Williams Grateful Gospel with John Kadlecik opened with a fantastic set that got the crowd going.

On to Bobby and Wolf Bros next week!