Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anyone else see anything suspicious going on with the FBI stats

Anyone else see anything suspicious going on with the FBI stats

First, they change, in 2021, the requirements for reporting crime stats, then they allow major metro departments to not report crime stats for 2021 and beyond.

Are the crime stats that we see reported every week on the national news accurate, or are they just best guesses by the news media?

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Anyone else see anything suspicious going on with the FBI stats

What's going on? They don't want the general population to know what's really going on, on the ground. Crime is up everywhere. Even here in Florida. Why is crime up? My theory is that the massive influx (translation: crime wave invasion) is due to two things: 1) the Soros backed District Attorneys nation-wide that refuse to uphold the law and are breaking their Oaths of Office, and 2) the never ending invasion of our Southern borders by illegal aliens, drug cartels and terrorist organizations supported and aided by the Biden crime organization.
    MOLON LABE!

Crime is up b/c we have sent a message that crime is OK. Cities don't even prosecute "non violent" or "non victim" crimes like shoplifting, even car break ins, etc.

Think about that. We are telling the scum of our nation that they can get away with it, then we're surprised when they do it? Really ?

I'm not one for conspiracies but I'm lost as to why anyone wants to be soft on crime. Is it so that crime gets worse so people then embrace more totalitarianism from the government? IS this nothing more than a long term play by Soros et al to get more government control and push gun control and surveillance? It seems far fetched but why else would anyone be OK with not prosecuting a criminal for a crime?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The FBI has been corrupt and part of the problem for years. At least since J. Edgar Hoover. It is basically a political arm at its leadership level and they hire to those positions.

Neighborhood has several agents in it. They acknowledge the leadership is ****. Not in line with most of the crap happening at the top and with the top political positioning of the Leadership. But, those foot soldiers are powerless.

The FBI needs to be totally cleaned out and full rehiring with new standards...or it needs eliminated. Some of this is natural. the FBI is an arm of the DOJ and the DOJ has become nothing more than an arm of the POTUS (both D&R).

I think that used to be ok. But when the Political parties no longer agree with even the broader interpretation of the US Constitution so the DOJ/FBI is a political organization. We saw that truly with Trump and how his administration was handled (Trump is not really of the R Party, and the traditional R party is conspiring with the D party to keep Trump and America First Populist from gaining power).

So, the FBI will be a political entity until it is pulled from DOJ. I suggest making it part of the USSS

All of our institutions are corrupt and political now. The Military is obscenely woke and political. The FBI has become a joke for what was once a very well respected organization.

True under Hoover they were involved in some very questionable investigations, but by and large the entity ran very professionally and beyond things like investigating high profile figures they ably investigated crimes of all kinds. Now they don't seem to even do that very much compared to their political operations.

Here they are investigating a loud parent at a school board meeting
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.