Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Border Czar VP

Re: Border Czar VP

Just wait, the mindless zombies that walk these states will vote the same useless individuals back into office.

It is all the fault of the previous administration and their 4 years of failed migration policy. We are working hard to fix this mess but it takes time. And yes I have been to the Southern border once, and spent at least 15 minutes there. The Southern border is about 2,000 miles long and I promise you I saw a couple hundred miles of it from the air.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

I'm so glad that Abbott and DeSantis are dropping them off other places.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I'm so glad that Abbott and DeSantis are dropping them off other places.
    They sure got the result they wanted when they hit Martha;s Vineyard. Dropped off 50 illegals and you'd have thought they bombed the place.

They have already been bussed to a "shelter" at a military base. So much for sanctuary city.

Apparently they have their own housing crisis there. But Del Rio and the rest of Texas and Florida are prepared for this onslaught?

Saw a stat. Martha;s Vineyard has about 17,000 population year round. They got 50 immigrants.

Del Rio Texas has a population of about 35,000. They have gotten nearly 50,000 illegal immigrants.

Somehow I don't think the "humanitarian crisis" they declared at Martha's Vineyard is much of a real crisis.

But boy when those folks showed up next to the estates of the big money people who pay for all these politicians, that sure got the wheels turning. Now the DOJ is talking about taking action, etc.

Which of course is exactly what Abbot and Desantis are trying to do: force the media to cover the issue.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.