Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Brittney Griner found guilty…..

Fab Five

Re: Brittney Griner found guilty…..

We’ll trade every spy and every terrorist to get her back to her wife safely.
    Real Fan since 1958

It is just 9 years in jail, not 9 years at hard labor. Leave her there, she is liable to learn a lesson.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I’m guessing she has done this before and it wasn’t caught at customs. Always be aware of where you are going and what their laws are.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Standing for the American National Anthem apparently won't be an issue for her now. Maybe by the time she returns in 9 years, the Liberals will have the anthem outlawed.

Brittney Griner found guilty…..

He should have never tried to smuggle anything illegal into a foreign country. I’m wondering if they’ll leave him in with the women inmates or move him to the mens side. Either way it’s going to be hard time, maybe not work camp hard…but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Oh I don’t think she will serve 9 years. I bet they work a prisoner trade before the mid term elections….

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Oh I don’t think she will serve 9 years. I bet they work a prisoner trade before the mid term elections….
    She won't. Serve US interests to get her back along with Whelan. Unfortunately we will make a bad trade....but no American, despite how unsympathetic and loathsome they are deserves to rot in a Russian prison
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

She took a risk that was much bigger than she understood. Like many young people do, or old men on ladders.

Rupp's Runt

9 years just makes her more valuable in the trade.

Rupp's Runt

She broke Russian law. She was caught with the dope in her possession. She illegally brought it into Russia. AND.........she confessed to it. So she has to pay the price for her follies. And I don't believe any political administration should get involved in this. She didn't commit this crime on behalf of America, she committed this crime because she's a doper and a moron. DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME. DON'T DO IT!

I do believe that 9 years is a little stiff for the prison term, but........she's in Russia. Russia isn't exactly the U.S.A. I believe somewhere along the way she'll receive some sort of reprieve, but she's still going to end up doing some of this prison sentence. As she should.
    Last edited by suncat05; 08-05-2022 at 09:52 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    MOLON LABE!