Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Just heard a stat on Javelin Missles...not sure how to validate..

Just heard a stat on Javelin Missles...not sure how to validate..

We have sent 7 years worth of Javelin missles to Ukraine...

Imagine if those are needed in the China Sea?

Re: Just heard a stat on Javelin Missles...not sure how to validate..

All that tells me is a protracted military engagement is on tap. And those have worked out so well before……..smdh

What’s 7 years worth? One per day for 7 years, however many you need for 7 years? Like one day use 40 of them and the next day just two. So whenever you need however many more we’ll supply them for 7 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Just heard a stat on Javelin Missles...not sure how to validate..

I think they meant that at current manufacturing capacity it would take 7 years to replace

I guess I had a moment.. normally I would say surely to God we didn’t giveaway all of our stock of an ordinance in our inventory that couldn’t be replaced for seven years.

…but these times aren’t normal.

It is my hope that we have a better option and we’re just depleting some of our out of date technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire