Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Zach Bryan

Fab Five

Zach Bryan

If you like country music, and I mean country music, not the crap that you might hear blaring from a minivan, you should give Zach Bryan a listen.

He is from OK and did a stint in the Navy. While in the Navy he began uploading songs he wrote. Since leaving the Navy he has released a few albums including the double "American Heartbreak" ealier this year and "Summertime Blues" a week ago.

He is an "independent" artist in the he is not getting support from a big record company but American Heartbreak went to #1 and Summertime Blues entered at #7.

His earlier stuff, and by that I mean 2019/2020, had a bit of a Tyler Childers* feel to it but the things he has released this year is less so.

Here is a video for the first single off American Heartbreak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA8F9sIhGdg

Re: Zach Bryan

That was really good, thanks. I wouldn’t really call it country though. He reminds me a lot of John Mellencamp.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    That was really good, thanks. I wouldn’t really call it country though. He reminds me a lot of John Mellencamp.
    That may not have been the best introduction. You are correct, it's not Geroge Jones. But it's still pretty good!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    He’s got that Childers voice. I wouldn’t compare any good music to Johnny Cougar. Damn Hoosier!
    Real Fan since 1958

Haha one of the few Hoosiers I actually like.