Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Joe Biden has cancer..per Joe Biden

Joe Biden has cancer..per Joe Biden

https://nypost.com/2022/07/20/joe-bi...ossible-gaffe/

The guy lies so often without being call on it that it comes natural. Been doing it for 60 years now and everybody laughs it off as a gaffe.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Joe Biden has cancer..per Joe Biden

Supposedly it refers to his melanomas that were removed.

The problem being he explicitly said the oil refinery is why he had cancer, and his own doctor in the report has said it was due to him spending so much time in the sun as a youth. Though IMO it's probably from the time he's spent on his Delaware beach estate since he magically got rich in office.

The fact he has had melanoma and thus technically "cancer" doesn't make this better, since he's pinning skin cancer from the sun on an oil refinery. If anything it only proves he's a complete blowhard and just makes crap up. The real fear is that he doesn't know he's making it up, and I think that may be more likely than not.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Supposedly it refers to his melanomas that were removed.

The problem being he explicitly said the oil refinery is why he had cancer, and his own doctor in the report has said it was due to him spending so much time in the sun as a youth. Though IMO it's probably from the time he's spent on his Delaware beach estate since he magically got rich in office.

The fact he has had melanoma and thus technically "cancer" doesn't make this better, since he's pinning skin cancer from the sun on an oil refinery. If anything it only proves he's a complete blowhard and just makes crap up. The real fear is that he doesn't know he's making it up, and I think that may be more likely than not.
    He didn't say had, he said has (present tense)

Nope, this is just Joe being Joe. A guy who will lie to be part of the group. Its the old "I feel your pain". Thing that cracks me up is all those who had a coneption over Trumps "inject bleach" and referred to him as "Liar in Chief" remain silent.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    He didn't say had, he said has (present tense)

Nope, this is just Joe being Joe. A guy who will lie to be part of the group. Its the old "I feel your pain". Thing that cracks me up is all those who had a coneption over Trumps "inject bleach" and referred to him as "Liar in Chief" remain silent.
    You're right that's what he does. I have called him the love child of Walter Mitty and Chauncey Gardner, and it's very apt IMO.

The Walter Mitty is what kicks in when he speaks to a group. Speaking to Teamsters? He was a trucker. Speaking to people displaced in a disaster? his home burned down. Speaking to people worrying about pollution? He got cancer from pollution.

He's done that his entire career. These "aw shucks" "home spun" tales that happen to be completely or at least mostly false. The kicker is he keeps telling them, and gets a pass. He's told the one about the conductor on Amtrak at least a half dozen times, and it's a complete lie b/c per Joe it involved Secret Service when he was VP and that guy had long since retired from Amtrak when Biden became VP. It's simply impossible the Secret Service flipped out when this guy touched Biden b/c he wasn't there.

he gets into these flights of fancy, just like Walter Mitty.

It's a long, long list, and that doesn't even get into his nutsy advice on things like using a shotgun for home defense, where he advised doing things that are felonies in many if not most states.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.