Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riley Gaines on Tucker Carlson

Re: Riley Gaines on Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    My cousin had a beard as a 3rd grader.

I guess the rule is better than nothing, but far from perfect.
    It also only applies to swimming. If Golf's "governing body" decides to not have such tests or rules, then you're right back to the same situation for that sport.

One article I linked made the argument that some studies are saying that testosterone isn't making that big a difference. I find that extremely hard to believe. They must be looking at a very narrow application, b/c clearly men develop far more muscle than women and hormones is why.

But if international bodies in whatever sport decide there are no restrictions, then there are none in that college sport. It's a very confused mess b/c the NCAA basically punted so they wouldn't have to have or defend a specific policy.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hope the other kids did not make fun of her!
    Ha, he was beast. 6'0 and probably 200. Had lots colleges coming to watch him play football in elementary school. Problem is he ended up about 6'0 220 lol

Well now that we are political.

The takeover of our education system means Marxism and the destruction of
    Our country are on the immediate horizon.

We need a very strong Republican candidate for President in 2024. This may be our last chance.

On campus, this brave young woman could be vulnerable to a Title IX charge. She has made statements likely to be found threatening and harassing. We live in a time when the slightest criticism of the Agenda will get a person canceled and denied access to classes, competitions, housing, etc.

Like Ashli Babbit’s murder turned into her insurrection, an armed capitol male policeman in no danger from her shooting an unarmed woman from ambush was her insurrection, speaking truth known by the clear sight of our senses and obvious common sense is turned into an attack on others.

You speak many truths there bigsky, I actually hope in some ways that I am around to watch things crumble because of these complete Idiots like Biden and those that vote along those lines.

Too bad she didn't change her name to Gaines-Freedom.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.