Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hilarious, America Hating Brittney Griner Facing Prison In Russia, Begs To Come HOME

Re: Hilarious, America Hating Brittney Griner Facing Prison In Russia, Begs To Come H

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I could see Poopy Pants making the trade that is suggested in the article. Trade a Russian arms dealer for a country hating stoner… yep, good trade Brandon, Putin playing Joe big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He learned from his mentor. See Beau Birdog
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Re: Hilarious, America Hating Brittney Griner Facing Prison In Russia, Begs To Come H

I could see Poopy Pants making the trade that is suggested in the article. Trade a Russian arms dealer for a country hating stoner… yep, good trade Brandon, Putin playing Joe big time.

The sad thing is she will be prioritized over other Americans being held by the Russians. We have a mercinary from AL captured in the Ukrainian invasion. He certainly deserves our President’s best efforts.
    Real Fan since 1958

Well Obama traded murdering terrorists for a traitor deserter, so yeah, I imagine their only hold up is trying to see if they can add more than just one arms dealer to their side of the trade to sweeten the pot somehow.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hilarious, America Hating Brittney Griner Facing Prison In Russia, Begs To Come HOME

We’ve got the Whalen guy imprisoned over there for spying… he has a bit of a checkered past including a dishonorable dischargee from the marines…I would think even with that he’d be a higher priority to make an exchange to get released than a stoner basketball player..

I might add, I don’t care about her habits and what she does on her personal time… but, if you are stupid enough to try and take drugs in and out of a foreign country be prepared to have an extended stay.

She won’t have to worry about hearing the national anthem for quite a while.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Let her stay in a gulag in Siberia. I could care less.

This whole situation reminds me of the stupid American hikers that were hiking on the Iraq-Iran border a few years back and ended up in an Iranian prison. And of the American kid that was in North Korea ripping posters off of the hotel hall walls.

ALL of them were someplace where they had no business being. They all chose to go to these places that everyone knows are not friendly to Americans, but yet they went to these places anyway. Just more examples of Americans behaving badly in places where they had no business being. What's that old saying.........."If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough".

Griner CHOSE to do what she did. So let her suffer the consequences of her follies. I have zero sympathy for her.
    Last edited by suncat05; 07-16-2022 at 06:57 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    MOLON LABE!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You folks read about Enes taking Bron to task yesterday over the Griner issue and telling him he had no idea what it was like living under an autocratic government?
    God bless Enes! I apologize for my comment about Biden in Doc’s thread. LeBro is dumber than Biden.
    Real Fan since 1958

I guess that many of them can not find the exit signs.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/celebrities-leave-us
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

A Soviet immigrant Shares their thoughts on living in a country with such freedoms

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If the State Department fights to get her free, it happens in the face of all the people that have been imprisoned or prosecuted for weed on the federal level, not to mention all the other Americans being held in Russian prisons….