Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Finally Freedom wins one.....

Finally Freedom wins one.....

Imagine if speech or religion or due process were subject to such tests from bureaucrats. Actually we are headed that way.

Not to hijack, but the ruling about private school tuition help was big for me. Students at religious universities get such help; you can get a Pell Grant at Notre Dame or Liberty. That Montana chose to give tuition help to any K-12 private school students except those attending religious sponsored private schools was not neutral to religion. It may have been anti-religion but more likely an attempt to keep children under the thumb of the woke blob. Still, it was not “make no law with respect to religion.”
    Last edited by bigsky; 06-24-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Re: Finally Freedom wins one.....

No so good a job on the edit Dan. My post appears in Jeff's text
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I think I got them split, but not sure if I lost some posts Doc.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

My post was (conceal carry)

This was a leftist end around run of the Constitution. Its a get an inch, take a mile approach. The concept that your Constitutionally given right ends at your door is an interesting approach.

The next challenge is this gun bill now in the Senate. I am not a fan but likely for different reasons than most. Red flag laws both me. Any access to my personal medical records bother me. IMO red flags is a red herring! Anybody who shoots up a school, church, store, movie theater etc is by definition mentally ill. But I would suggest each and every citizen of this country has something in their present or past that could trigger a red flag. Look at me...I have a wicked temper, something those who know me well will attest to. Wicked enough it "could" be seen as a red flag. Veterans with PTSD...red flag. Messy divorce....red flag. Bar fight? Red flag! Also the discussions about age from 18 to 21. So an 18 year old who is in the army would be prohibited from owning an "assault type" rifle? Only aspectI find palatable is the background checks, but admit I don't know the details

This from roe thread

As it should be. Left will scream its an attack on abortion, women reproductive rights (but abortion is the ANTI- reproduction), freedom of choice, govt intrusion on ones body and medical decisions (from the people who force vaccinations). The decision is only that it is
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    No so good a job on the edit Dan. My post appears in Jeff's text
    You have my apology Doc. I hope you know the mistake was totally unintentional.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You have my apology Doc. I hope you know the mistake was totally unintentional.
    LOL, no big deal. In fact I thought it was funny. Initially I thought me and Jeff were 100% in agreement until I realized I was just reading my post under his entry

Who started the thread!? Not me!

Yeah,they kinda got messed up. Think of it as you existentially starting a thread.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.