Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Title IX 50th anniversary

50 years this week. Some interesting reading:

https://www.si.com/college/2022/05/1...ct-daily-cover
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Fab Five

Re: Title IX 50th anniversary

Thanks for sharing!
    Real Fan since 1958

Now that men can be pregnant and there are no real genders any more, does that mean Title IX is defunct?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Now that men can be pregnant and there are no real genders any more, does that mean Title IX is defunct?
    On it's way out for sure

It really did change everything. Some folks still aren’t happy about it either.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Very strange the way it is used after the “Dear Colleague Letter” from the Obama administration.

Essentially anything a man says can be used to claim a Title IX discrimination suit. Essentially, it was used to eliminate basic rights like trial by jury, confront accuser, present evidence, question witnesses.

Also, it facilitates the idea that words are violence against women or other non male genders as imaginary as they are. Were you to question the validity of a genderqueer otherkin, you’d get hauled up on title IX charges on a campus.

If you were to hold another person accountable for their failure, an employee or a student, or were a tough grader, or gave a hard test, you could be hauled up by the DIE inquisitors with their robes and stinking incense censers and judged without a trial.

The sports part is history due to transgenders playing women’s sports. But the “you denied a person of a non binary fluid gender the right to an equal education by laughing when xi or xo claimed to be a puppy” is going strong.

Exactly. It's become a farce. Well more of a fascist tool to hold funding and DOJ investigations over the head of campuses to get them to conform to a certain ideological agenda.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.