Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Insulin shortage might be next supply chain crisis

Insulin shortage might be next supply chain crisis

I have little faith in the Brandon administration to resolve this potentially dire situation for millions of Americans, but please take heed if you could be in the middle of the predicted supply chain shortage.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Insulin shortage might be next supply chain crisis

So far their answer to gas, baby formula, etc. has been basically "let them eat cake." This may be different b/c enough of their cronies and elite donors have diabetes, but I'm sure they will get theirs no matter what.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Expect congress to pass an "insulin availability Bill" (with some fancy name) that spends a couple billion dollars to insure that people have access to insulin. Or perhaps Biden will release some insulin for some secret national insulin reserve, then claim "crisis averted", and the media will lap it up as one of his great achievements.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Expect congress to pass an "insulin availability Bill" (with some fancy name) that spends a couple billion dollars to insure that people have access to insulin. Or perhaps Biden will release some insulin from some secret national insulin reserve, then claim "crisis averted", and the media will lap it up as one of his great achievements.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.