Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Pocahantas has a plan

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Pocahantas has a plan

Carlson is right. The Democratic party has given in to the demands of the radical Left and is trying very hard to drive gas prices up so high that electric is forced on us.

The problem is that it is going to be a giant tax on the American people, arguably the largest and most regressive tax in American history, and they don't care. It also will make US industry completely non-competitive in the world market b/c the Chinese and India etc. are all still using much cheaper fossil fuels as inputs. So our balance of trade will shift even more massively against us.

It's economic death for the US economy. It's that serious, b/c this is the single biggest economic input by far. It impacts the cost of production and the price of every single good and service in the nation.

But b/c people like Warren are so corrupt and so damned dumb they don't see it, or if they do they think it's all worth it somehow to save a planet that the US cannot by itself save even if we stop all energy consumption.

This was obvious to see coming, but people ignored it. Obama killed coal. But for the "green" agenda to work they have to kill oil and gas, and that's been Biden's job, and they're sure doing a good job of it.

Refinery capacity down 10%. Production down. Exploration basically cut off. It's working, and the result will be economic disaster for us all while the Chinese laugh all the way to predominance of the global economy and thus global politics.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Sad part is the American people are just that damn dumb to allow this to happen and greedy at the same point to allow China to rule the world.
    The US is imploding from within, another 50 years and we are gone like the dust!

It honestly should make every American sick to think that this is happening.

Oh, it's happening alright and I very much doubt that it will take 50 years for them to destroy the US. I think Obama and Clinton sold out to Russia and Biden has sold us out to China.

It’s truly sad one great thing is I won’t be here when America completely collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    It’s truly sad one great thing is I won’t be here when America completely collapses.
    I'm already making plans to retire as an ex-pat. May need to find a new place to spend my waning years. Looking kinda rough here for the long term.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I had a well thought out retirement plan that I have been working on for nearly 3 decades. And POOF, just like that over 2 years, much of its gone.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I had a well thought out retirement plan that I have been working on for nearly 3 decades. And POOF, just like that over 2 years, much of its gone.
    One of a few reasons I plan to work as long as I can. Unfortunate really. Retirement may be a thing of the past for many of my generation and younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why I have very little in the market. I have very little anyway, but even very little of that very little is in the market.

I focus on guns, ammo and freeze dried food mostly.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Why I have very little in the market. I have very little anyway, but even very little of that very little is in the market.

I focus on guns, ammo and freeze dried food mostly.
    At some point, the government will pay you 1/100 of what those guns are worth, but at least you will have freeze dried food. At least until they need that to feed themselves.

At what point do the true American people decide enough is enough?