Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Freedom Enes On Fox News

Freedom Enes On Fox News

…the story was related to how much money NBA owners have invested in Chyynaa, which is ten with a B dollars.

By the way it’s Enes’s birthday.

Enes was expressing how it is surprising that the people of the USA don’t understand just how much of American money is tied up in Chyyynaa. While NBA owners are preaching social justice in the US, but investing in Chyynaa with all of the human rights issues going in over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Freedom Enes On Fox News

I know it, and some do, but not nearly enough.

Remember the Mel Gibson movie Braveheart? When Earl the Bruce's father explains that the nobles don't want to go to war with England b/c they are as rich in titles and lands in England as they are in Scotland? That is to say the English throne had bought them off?

That's America right now. Our elites, our big corporations and their owners are all as wealthy in holdings in China and other American adversaries as they are in the US. They export our technology to our enemies for their profit, then tell us we're paranoid for seeing it.

The NBA preaches social justice in the US b/c that's their market for merchandise and viewers. As soon as its justice for Hong Kong they don't give a damn b/c that would cost them money.

The players are hypocrites b/c they actually believe they care, but only in the US. The owners are just liars, b/c they know they don't care.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh and happy Birthday to #FreeEnes!!
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/enes-k...ights-advocacy

Enes Kanter Freedom to receive Hardwired for Freedom Award for human rights advocacy
    Enes Kanter Freedom was left stateless after speaking out against the Turkish government
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.