Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Elon Musk cancelled!

Elon Musk cancelled!

LOL.. so they threw Tesla out of the ESG (Environmental Social Governance). Keep in mind, Tesla is perhaps the one most green efficient populist company out there. The company that made electric cars reliable, affordable and hip. But because he stated he will be voting republican, Musk's company booted off the index.

https://www.protocol.com/bulletins/e...k-sp-esg-tesla

Keep in mind the Mobil ExxonMobil is still on that list
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Elon Musk cancelled!

And it gets better. Now on chapter 2 of the playbook (aka The Thomas-Kavanaugh protocol)

https://www.businessinsider.com/spac...conduct-2022-5
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Next is ties to Russia-election collusion, then

He is a racist (oops-that one has been done already. SILLY ME), followed by

Accused of domestic terrorism..........

Then commits suicide

This is about control to them. They want single think. No room for differin opinion...has nothing to do with Environment.

Fab Five

Tesla is not only a leader in designing and producing EV,s, it’s a leader in producing green energy. Most importantly, their knowledge and practical application of AI will lead them into new applications of the technology.

This is woke cancel culture at its worst. It is all about decelerating an industry leader.
    Real Fan since 1958

Musk's sin is he believes in free speech. You know, the foundation of a functioning system of human liberty. The cornerstone in fact, which is why when the Bill of Rights was being debated it was #1 on the list.

Social justice, this wonderful phrase that really just means equality of outcomes, is antithetical to individual liberty. If you have individual liberty you will have different outcomes for people. outcomes "they" don't like. Behaviors "they" don't like.

So the first thing to do is get rid of free speech. Squelch ideas that disagree with your dogma. Label it hate speech and racist and demand it be shut down.

When the Left was not in power of America's institutions they were champions of free speech, e.g. the ACLU. Now that they largely control the media, our education system and much of national politics and many key states and cities, suddenly free speech isn't a good thing anymore. Now we need to regulate free expression with hate speech laws, "disinformation boards" of government officials, control over the very communication systems themselves (facebook, twitter, etc).

So the Pigs have gotten more and more comfortable in the Farmer's house, and now think all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

So it goes.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

So the Pigs have gotten more and more comfortable in the Farmer's house, and now think all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    I like that analogy a lot.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.