Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Alabama’s Own………Kay Ivey

Fab Five

Alabama’s Own………Kay Ivey

Ma Ivey has drawn a lot of National attention for her unconventional gubernatorial campaign ads From “ No way Jose” to shooting at the firing range to Joe Biden, “Bless his Heart” her ads have tweaked the woke mob. Here is her latest ad on what a proper lady carries in her purse. The 77 year old woman is seeking another term as Alabama’s governor.

https://www.al.com/news/2022/05/whit...he-voters.html
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Alabama’s Own………Kay Ivey

She reminds me of my Granny. She was still wringing chicken necks to prepare Sunday dinner 3 weeks before she passed at 83. She had a 20 gauge parked beside the front and rear doors plus a 38 special in the night stand next her bed. On Sunday before the family arrived she would put the weapons in a small gun safe in her closet to keep the younguns from messing with them and to make sure they were out of sight if the preacher dropped in for chicken and gravy.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fab Five

Great story Dan. One of my earliest childhood memories was my Grandmother coming home from church and slinging a chicken around and cleaning it. The best fried chicken ever!
    Real Fan since 1958

From the link
    Rather, questions like, why does she need a gun?

As governor, Ivey has a 24/7 security detail made up of the best of the best state police. They don’t just follow her everywhere she goes, they drive her there. They keep contingency plans for every conceivable scenario and chase down all threats made against her.
    She does not need a gun. Of course that is not relevant. The second amendment is not about "need". Its about a right, a constitutional right. There is no requirement to show "need".
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.