Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Congress is holding first congressional hearing on UFOs in 50 years

Congress is holding first congressional hearing on UFOs in 50 years

Adam Schiff is chairman of the committee investigating UAP phenomenon. Thankfully he has not implicated anyone in the former Trump administration nor the Russians as being responsible for the UAP activity. The investigation is young and he still has plenty of time to do just that.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Congress is holding first congressional hearing on UFOs in 50 years

Too lazy to Google it right now. But NASA hired pastors a while to back to essentially help minister to and assist with coping of alien life.

What is Biden flying with them?

The Tic Tac video from The Nimitz Hornet in 2004 is striking. The object moves too fast for the FA18 Super Hornets highly sophisticated electronics suite to follow....in a manner that no known aircraft can move.....

There is a "reality show" on the History channel every Tuesday night called "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch".

I won't go into detail about the show other than to say that a group of semi amateur scientists are doing paranormal research of a ranch in southeast Utah, and one of the not normal phenomenons they are researching is UAPs that are bedeviling their research of the weird stuff going on at the ranch. They have recordings of triangle shaped flying objects and also have electronic recordings of "tic tac" flyers zipping about above the ranch property.
    seeya
    dan

This is actually the scariest thing out there IMO. I really hope this is some seriously advanced US (or even foreign) skunkworks project, but I really doubt anyone on this planet has anything that sophisticated. Which means not only are we not alone in the universe (a given) but we aren't alone on this planet and the aliens are far far more advanced. that's never a good position.

If all of that is the case it seems so far they are content to observe and study and periodically test our technology. I think we had all better really hope they stay in that mode.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Whether it is home grown or little green "its" zipping about the skies above the planet, they are breaking some well known and scientifically accepted, unbreakable rules of the road.

I am leaning toward home grown drones. The acceleration exhibited would tear a human pilot to shreds so I am leaning drone here. There are plenty of flying objects here on earth that are visible to us one second then gone the next . Bullets, missiles, Bidens, can all accelerate so rapidly that we see them then we don't, and if they had brakes on them they would appear again several miles away from their starting point. I really hope to find out what is up with them in the near future.
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This is actually the scariest thing out there IMO. I really hope this is some seriously advanced US (or even foreign) skunkworks project, but I really doubt anyone on this planet has anything that sophisticated. Which means not only are we not alone in the universe (a given) but we aren't alone on this planet and the aliens are far far more advanced. that's never a good position.

If all of that is the case it seems so far they are content to observe and study and periodically test our technology. I think we had all better really hope they stay in that mode.
    You are completely wrong here. The scary part is that they are dropping off liberals disguised as politicians.

Aliens are racist
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Saw it earlier and do not have the link. But now they believe an alternate universe might be possible.