Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: White House has no respect for the Law

White House has no respect for the Law

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro...otus-activists

18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading

U.S. Code
    Notes

prev | next

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

"I know that there's an outrage right now, I guess, about protests that have been peaceful to date, and we certainly continue to encourage that outside of judges' homes, and that's the president's position," said White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday.
    White House press secretary Jen Psaki speaks during a press briefing at the White House, Wednesday, April 20, 2022, in Washington.

Progressive lawmakers rally behind protesters at justices' homes, churches: 'I welcome it'
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 05-11-2022 at 08:41 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: White House has no respect for the Law

It's beyond troubling that the chief LEO of the land would turn a blind eye to intimidation of jurists. The entire system relies on an impartial judiciary that is protected from the swings of the mob and public opinion. that's the entire point of having one.

This endless sacrifice of American institutions by the Left for short term political gain is unraveling the system. We're now in a very ugly tit for tat. Democrats lift the filibuster for judicial nominations short of SCOTUS. OK then the GOP takes power and takes retribution by continuing that practice and upping it to include SCOTUS. Then the Dems call for court packing (and would do it if not for two Senators). It's a very dangerous approach by all.

To have a leak of a draft opinion from SCOTUS to influence the outcome is shocking, and the POTUS should be directing the DOJ to find and prosecute this person. The Court cannot function in that environment, regardless of the majority.

It's also hypocritical as hell when Trump was accused of violating his office by "influencing" the courts when he just gave his opinion of justices or decisions. That is tame compared to encouraging the mob to protest at their homes, etc.

This follows on the heels of people like Maxine Waters calling for former Trump officials to be personally harassed and intimidated. It was a dangerous direction and it's getting worse, not better.

Using the mob for political gain is like setting your house on fire to get warm. This will only further damage the nation's fabric and further polarize the country.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.