Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What if Trump Supporters had protested at SCOTUS' Homes?

What if Trump Supporters had protested at SCOTUS' Homes?

Think there would be screams to have Trump call off his base? Think they would have been OK if he had just told them to be "peaceful"?

Every time he criticized a jurist or a decision he was accused of tampering with the judiciary, but it's OK for Biden to all but send out maps of the homes of the Justices?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sarah-...i-scotus-homes

This is the sort of thing that is going to lead to our downfall as a functioning democracy. This direct targeting of individuals that began with lunatics like Maxine Waters calling for Trump administration officials to be personally accosted, and they were, was a very very bad direction for this nation.

I may disagree with our Governor or whoever. Protesting outside the official offices, or outside the gates of the residence is appropriate. Your voice is seen and heard.

Tracking him to dinner, or to his parent's house or accosting him in his private life or that of his family is beyond the pale. There must be a basic respect for the process and for the positions.

The Left began by taking off those restrictions and now are doing so with SCOTUS. I can't think of anything more dangerous in the long run than to so encourage an undermining of the legitimacy of the last institution in America that generally is seen as sacrosanct at some level.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: What if Trump Supporters had protested at SCOTUS' Homes?

If I were head of the NSA, every member of the SCOTUS, and every member of their families would have round the clock protection from a squad of mean SOBs and each squad would be in charge of caravans of paddy wagons complete with cases of handcuffs, and pieces of paper printed with their constitutional rights to one phone call and access to a lawyer.

Go ahead and protest all they want outside the fence around the House of SCOTUS, or on the sidewalks outside the home of the Justices and or their relatives. Get on the grass in the yard and off you go to the iron bar lodge. Try to impede their use of their drive way or the street in front of their house and once again off you go. Harass them during a meal at a restaurant, or while they are in public places doing private business, and off you go.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: What if Trump Supporters had protested at SCOTUS' Homes?

It would have been an insurrection
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.