Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Lebron and China

Re: Lebron and China

Lebron is just in it for what helps him most. It helps him in the US to be a big activist for social justice, but since China may cancel his movie he doesn't give a damn about oppression and even pure totalitarian oppression in China.

I don't care that the NBA doesn't care about the unreal level of human rights issues in China. I care that they turn a blind eye to them there then accuse America, the freest nation on Earth, of being a hateful, deeply flawed nation. Really?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The Uyghurs have been prevented from entering the chat…..
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Lebron is just in it for what helps him most. It helps him in the US to be a big activist for social justice, but since China may cancel his movie he doesn't give a damn about oppression and even pure totalitarian oppression in China.

I don't care that the NBA doesn't care about the unreal level of human rights issues in China. I care that they turn a blind eye to them there then accuse America, the freest nation on Earth, of being a hateful, deeply flawed nation. Really?

I lost all respect for LeBron when he mocked Kyle Rittenhouse for crying over the verdict that kept him out of jail. That mocking and accusation of crocodile tears came from the same guy who flexes after a dunk, who fakes fouls daily and who acts like a jackass over things that happen on a basketball court (compared to a real life issue that Rittenhouse faced)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.