Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Pentagon rolls out 'equity' plan

Defense to equalize outcomes for employees, partners across racial, sexual and gender lines

Do they still plan on offering target practice for the ground troops, stop and go training for naval pilots, sniper training for special forces troops, precision bombing training along with drone accuracy mission controls, and nuclear weapons maintenance and secure operational tactics for the air force?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Pentagon rolls out 'equity' plan

If the Pentagon isn't purged of the LEftist suck ups soon we'll be about as effective as the Russians.

Its been decades in the making. Crap like "stress cards". Really? Yeah, combat can be stressful, but I don't think pulling out a card will dissuade the enemy and make them go easy on you.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The transgender issue is a very small part of the DOD plan. An issue that obviously must be addressed one way or the other. Although I doubt it will ever create even the slightest ripple except for political fodder.

I'd urge everyone to read about the DOD's Actions in general. Especially those folks who have dealt with Military procurement working close to a military base. And the action taken related to ethical AI.
    "Acquisition Research, and Guaranteeing AI Robustness Against Deception"

Up until the early 90's I worked through procurement quite often and furnished a lot of upholstery supplies and services to Fort Knox. At some point such contracts were handed to an out of state business which charged much more for the product and services. Those in charge had their hands tied and were directed to use such companies exclusively. And there was no option for local companies to bid. So instead of a super quick turn around, it took weeks extra, and was necessary to procure the expenses for transport of service facilities to Fort Knox to only be charged more for those particular services. And on a job by job
    basis. Things like military equipment trainers such as choppers. And semi trailer lecture seating used for recruitment purposes. Carpet, panels, foam padding, safety pads, etc..

I was always curious who might have owned and invested in such companies.

https://media.defense.gov/2022/Apr/1...CTION-PLAN.PDF
    Last edited by kingcat; 04-17-2022 at 10:34 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Rupp's Runt

Is there anything that these leftist morons cannot foul up??
    MOLON LABE!

Striking fear into the hearts of our enemies, or scornful, mocking, laughter?

If they could silence the demorats, they might have a chance to regain control of the nation's military.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.