Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

This mekes me smile

I made a recommendation to do this months ago. When the buses get to town, they need to travel to the front of the capital building and discharge their cargo with backpacks full of clean needles, cheap harbor freight tarps, coal oil stoves, cans of spam, baked beans, and signs expressing their love for Brandon.

Texas buses provide transport for the tens of thousands of immigrants with no place to stay
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: This mekes me smile

seeya
    dan

Hope he pulls it off.

If I was a billionaire I'd buy nice homes in neighborhoods where people like Biden live and open homeless shelters and dare them to sue us for zoning violations.

Lots of NIMBY from leftists. They donate to the shelters and government hands out needles and free passes and then they go home to their nice gated communities with 24/7 security. I'm sure they feel real bad about the poor and homeless as they are driven by them on the way to their private plane to fly off on vacation. Nancy Pelosi, I'm talking to you.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Good...bout time
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

seeya
    dan