Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Aww, Chris Owens passed

Aww, Chris Owens passed

Fab Five

Re: Aww, Chris Owens passed

I sat at a watering hole with Jazy D, Doc, and his family in 2012 on a balcony overlooking Bourbon St. There was a huge banner hanging across the street encouraging votess for Chris Owens to be Easter Grand Duchess. Her bar was two doors down. Below the banner was a guy wearing nothing but a jockstrap directing traffic in the intersection. Across the street from us on the balcony were some gals showing their wares for beads. It was quite an education for 13 year old Brandon His mom just shook her head. It was the perfect Easter in the French Quarter.
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Aww, Chris Owens passed

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I sat at a watering hole with Jazy D, Doc, and his family in 2012 on a balcony overlooking Bourbon St. There was a huge banner hanging across the street encouraging votess for Chris Owens to be Easter Grand Duchess. Her bar was two doors down. Below the banner was a guy wearing nothing but a jockstrap directing traffic in the intersection. Across the street from us on the balcony were some gals showing their wares for beads. It was quite an education for 13 year old Brandon His mom just shook her head. It was the perfect Easter in the French Quarter.
    Brandon recalls it fondly, and Shawn too drunk to remember

I might even have a picture of such encounter. Will check when I get home
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.