Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Ukraine makes me ill

Ukraine makes me ill

They are the victims of real atrocities beyond even the normal atrocities of war.

And the US is largely to blame. We had it within our power for multiple administrations to prevent this travesty. Obama allowing the annexation of the Crimea with no real response, Trump taking some action but not nearly enough, and Biden basically giving Russia a green light when they started moving troops instead of responding quickly and decisively by arming and or putting troops in Ukraine.

For years we refused to arm them with lethal weapons, didn't want to anger Russia by going too far, and this is the result.

The rest of the blame is on Europe, mostly Germany, for not wanting to lose access to Russian oil and gas for not taking more action in all of Eastern Europe to create real military hegemony with Russia in those countries.

Those people are suffering due to limp, pathetic non-action by the West, largely due to a complete absence of American action.

Hey, remember when Obama and his ilk scoffed at Romney for saying Russia was a threat? Yeah, they sure are smart those guys. The "Reset with Russia" that Obama and Hillary and Biden created has sure gone well hasn't it? it put Russia back on its feet, entrenched Putin in power, and this is the result.

On another thread I'll bring up how Nixon started the mess that is now China. How about when you have totalitarian states you don't HELP THEM? That would be a good plan I think.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Ukraine makes me ill

Kinda the sound of one hand clapping, but here's Boris Johnson, UK PM, actually in the streets in Kyiv. Now that's making a statement. Wish the US would be so bold.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uks-bo...treets-of-kyiv
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Biden and Harris are a daily embarrassment.

They are there showing support but still taking their daily oil from Russia.
    If everyone bonded together and just destroyed Russia now that would make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    They are there showing support but still taking their daily oil from Russia.
    If everyone bonded together and just destroyed Russia now that would make a statement.
    The UK is committing to move away from Russian fuels. To their defense the US has moved to the stone age and that doesn't leave a lot of options in Europe.

Germany is the key. If they will commit to turning off Russian oil/Gas then Russia is in big trouble.

if the US would reverse course and become a provider to the democracies of the West then it would sure make it easier on them to do so. Meanwhile Brandon and the LEftists fiddle while Ukraine burns.

If the US would reverse course and become a provider to the democracies of the West then it would sure make it easier on them to do so.
    Can't do that man. If they reopened the federal land leases for oil production, that would prove that the administration is a nest of liars as they have been telling the news outlets and the general public that the reason gas prices are so high is that the mean old oil companies cut back on pumping oil out of the ground, not that the oil companies were busy refining oil into propane to ship out to European customers that had bought futures contracts for delivery in the winter months even before Brandon was elected, and Putin decided to go on an urban renewal project in Ukraine.

The stupid administration even shut down importing tar sands oil production from Canada when they shut down the Wyoming tar sands production.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.