Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: RIP Taylor Hawkins

RIP Taylor Hawkins

Foo Fighters drummer dead at 50. What a loss.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...y-1327112/amp/
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

RIP Taylor Hawkins

Way too young, RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: RIP Taylor Hawkins

I’m sad about this one. My daughter and I have seen the Foo’s multiple times. He always put on a show. Way to young to be gone from us. RIP

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins’ preliminary toxicology results were released Saturday, a day after the band announced the musician was found dead in his Bogotá, Colombia, hotel room.

The report showed he had at least 10 different psychoactive substances in his body including "THX (Marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids, among others," the Attorney General’s Office in Colombia said in the document shared on Twitter.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...sults-released
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I was afraid it would be something like that. He's fought addiction issues for years. Again, very sad.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19