Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Hall of Fame Game Contest 33: Kentucky v Tennessee, SEC Tournament Semifinals

UKFlounder has done such a great job all year...I'll be heading out Sunday or Monday and next week playing with grandkids, so while I can, I thought I'd give a little help. Tournament time can be tough with games coming fast and furious.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Washington (17) and Wheeler (13) took half of Kentucky's FGAs vs Vanderbilt (well, almost, 30-61). Predict how many FGAs the duo will have against Tennessee.

4. 1st Half Long Island Iced Tea, Regular 2oz drink (shot), or Frozen margarita--pick whether Tennessee will score more points "Long Island Iced Tea" (3-pointers), "Regular" (2-pointers) or Frozen Margarita (FTs), and pick the total number. You have to get the Drink right, and then if anybody else gets it right with you, you have to be closest.

Tb: Kentucky's FT percentage in the game.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-11-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Re: Hall of Fame Game Contest 33: Kentucky v Tennessee, SEC Tournament Semifinals

1. +12

2. Washington, 25 again.

3. 22

4. Give me a regular shot, let's say 24 points.

Tb: Kentucky's FT percentage in the game = 73.1%

Re: Hall of Fame Game Contest 33: Kentucky v Tennessee, SEC Tournament Semifinals

Ky by 8
    Washington 23
    Regular 27
    71.6%

Hall of Fame Game Contest 33: Kentucky v Tennessee, SEC Tournament Semifinals

1) Cats by 3

2) Tshiebwe 26

3) 27

4) shot (in the dark) 31

Tb) 69.9%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1) Cats by 6
    2) Big O - 22
    3) 14
    4) Regular 22
    TB) 75%
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Kentucky +7
    Ty Ty with 24
    Regular 26
    90%
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Tennessee by 12
    Chandler 22
    Regular 34
    Tb: 66.7

Ky by 5
    Oscar 22
    Regular 20

Freshman

UK+8
    OSCAR 24
    REGULAR 28
    82%

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    UKFlounder has done such a great job all year...I'll be heading out Sunday or Monday and next week playing with grandkids, so while I can, I thought I'd give a little help. Tournament time can be tough with games coming fast and furious.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Washington (17) and Wheeler (13) took half of Kentucky's FGAs vs Vanderbilt (well, almost, 30-61). Predict how many FGAs the duo will have against Tennessee.

4. 1st Half Long Island Iced Tea, Regular 2oz drink (shot), or Frozen margarita--pick whether Tennessee will score more points "Long Island Iced Tea" (3-pointers), "Regular" (2-pointers) or Frozen Margarita (FTs), and pick the total number. You have to get the Drink right, and then if anybody else gets it right with you, you have to be closest.

Tb: Kentucky's FT percentage in the game.

Good luck.
    Cats by 12
    Tyty 25
    Too confusing. I will go with 2 pointers 22 pts

80%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I’m grading this now

Cats lost by 7, and only one player correctly identified Tennessee as the winning team, so this was an easy point for UKFlounder.

Brooks and Chandler led all scorers with 19. Nobody selected Brooks, so again, another easy point for UKFlounder with his pick of Chandler, 22.

I really thought that we'd see fewer shots from the Wheeler/Washington duo than this, but we still saw 27 field goal attempts, which I think is too many. DanIsselisdaman and blueboss both calculated this correctly for the point.

The 4th point was very close...Tennessee had 15 Long (Island Iced Tea) points, but 16 Regular (shots) points, so "Regular" gets the win here. Sorry for the confusion--tried to make it alcohol based...a "Long" shot was easy enough to follow, but the "Regular" Shot (like a 2oz tequila shot or something) was more confusing that it was worth.

Nonetheless, Harlow figured it out, grabbed the Regular shot and said 20 points, and really close to the very low scoring 16 points managed with it.

No need to go to the tiebreaker (UK FT percentage, 72.7%), as UKFlounder wins with 2 points!

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    I’m grading this now
    Oops. I was trying to help you before I headed out...if UK survives through the first weekend, I know I'll be around, but my Thursday through Sunday of next week may be suspect. Sorry...

No problem

Thanks