Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Juicy Smoooolet sentenced

To 2 1/2 years probation and 5 month behind bars, plus restitution of over $120,000.

Seems fair
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Juicy Smoooolet sentenced

I’m not suicidal about the ruling.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I saw that headline. What was the purpose of him saying that? He think he will be murdered in prison?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    In other words...I have dirt on the Clintons
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

He needs to be committed to a mental facility. Narcissistic is an understatement for this guy. I think in his mind he really is innocent b/c in some twisted way since he's convinced there is racism and homophobia him staging an attack on himself to prove it is somehow not really a lie.

He's not right.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

He won’t be in prison….either Cook or Lake County jail in Chicago.

Rupp's Runt

Apparently he is getting a mental health assessment after his outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Apparently he is getting a mental health assessment after his outburst.
    No s***. it didn't take that to see he's not all on this planet.

He staged an attack on himself to get attention and maybe to bolster his ideological cause, and IMO has convinced himself he is either so righteous that he is innocent or that by some other justification he is innocent of the charges against him.

in short, he's nuts. A far leftist religious zealot who thinks he is absolved of guilt by right of his true faith. And it is a religion in the end.

He shouldn't be in jail for years when murderers get out in short order, but a bit of real jail time would be justified to give these self-absorbed and self-righteous a-holes some taste of reality.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

He'll be okay in jail. He can find himself a "war daddy" to protect him, and I'm sure he'll have plenty of canteen, so...........but he's not getting enough time for what he did. JMHO. He staged a hate crime, lied about it, and now he's pulled this nonsense in court. No, he needs to be in jail longer than what he was given for what he did. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

Jeffrey Epstein reference was my guess on the “I’m not suicidal.” He is an embarrassment to the democrat regime. Was not as crazy as first blush.

Rupp's Runt

He's being held in the psych ward for the protection of the jail authorities. There is is under 24/7 surveillance and won't have any interaction with general population inmates who may be a problem.

That's smart. He has a proven history of making up attacks on himself, the whole reason he's there. If I were in charge i'd be worried he'd do it again with my staff. Having him there they have video of everything that goes on, and he's not able to get into issues with other inmates either.

Good plan on their part.

Rupp's Runt

Juicy Smoooolet sentenced

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...ebook%22%7D%7D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a decision that is hard for me to believe. He certainly deserves punishment for his crimes that he is not receiving. His celebrity status is affording him treatment that you and I would never receive.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

It’s clearly racist to let Jussie’s attacker out after so few days in jail.