Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hall of Fame Game Contest 32: Kentucky v Vanderbilt, SEC Tournament Quarterfinals

Hall of Fame Game Contest 32: Kentucky v Vanderbilt, SEC Tournament Quarterfinals

Most normal people are in bed by the time the Vandy game ended, so I thought I'd go ahead and post this for a change.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Oscar's Points * Rebounds for the game (that's TIMES).

4. Pippen at the line or the UK starting lineup. Take Pippen's free throws ATTEMPTED and subtract Kentucky's starting lineup free throws ATTEMPTED, and give us a number. If you think UK starting lineup shoots more, this number will be negative, and make sure you indicate with a -sign or the number in parenthesis. (Pippen shot 21 free throws tonight, by the way).

Tb: Total points scored in the last 5 minutes of the game, both teams combined.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-10-2022 at 11:02 PM.

Re: Hall of Fame Game Contest 32: Kentucky v Vanderbilt, SEC Tournament Quarterfinals

1. UK + 9

2. Pippen, 25

3. 275

4. BETTER be negative...I'll say (15)

Tb: 16

Good luck.

Re: Hall of Fame Game Contest 32: Kentucky v Vanderbilt, SEC Tournament Quarterfinals

UK by 7
    Pippin with 30
    (12)
    TB = 20
    changing my signature to change our luck.

1) UK by 12
    2) Oscar - 22
    3) 396 (22*18)
    4) (-10)
    TB) 12
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

UK by 9
    Pippin 27
    (9)

UK by 9
    Pippin 20

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Thanks Darrell

Kentucky by 3
    Pippen Jr 34
    Positive 6
    Tb: 10

Freshman

UK +6
    PIPPEN 24
    +8

Hall of Fame Game Contest 32: Kentucky v Vanderbilt, SEC Tournament Quarterfinals

1) Cats by 7

2) Pippen 24

3) 270

4) -8

Tb) 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Kentucky by 18
    Oscar 25

UK by 14

TyTy 24

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Kentucky wins, 77-71. The six point margin was perfectly picked by bluecat24. First point to him.

Vanderbilt's Wright decided he was going to be a star and led everyone with 27, although Washington tried very hard with 25. Nobody picked Wright, so no point here.

Nobody told me there would be math, but Oscar had 12 points and 14 rebounds, the product of which is 168. We all went to high and would lose on prices right, but UKFlounder was closest here with 238.

Pippen managed to lead Kentucky's starting lineup for a while, but fortunately, late free throws gave Kentucky the narrow margin. Our starting five only went to the line 8 times, but that was three more than Pippen. Negative 3 was the correct result and blueboss chose -8 to earn this point.

This brings us down to the tiebreaker with a three person tie (bluecat24, UKFlounder and blueboss), total combined points scored in the last 5 minutes of the game. With five minutes to play, the score was UK 67-58 (Vanderbilt scored according to the official clock at 4:59).

Kentucky scored 10 and Vanderbilt scored 13, so 23 points is the correct answer. Blueboss chose 22, almost on the nose, and wins the tiebreaker! Nice job, blueboss.

Wooohooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire