Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cheer for RCR

Cheer for RCR

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Cheer for RCR

Hope they can get any of it there in time to help.

I"m sick of what this country has done to allow this to happen. We had the power to stop it before it started. Weakness in Afghanistan and our refusal to fully support the Ukrainian government led to this debacle, and their deaths are on our hands as well.

The EU, the US, etc.didn't do anything real until after people were dying. We could have made those moves well before the invasion and prevented it altogether. The EU could have admitted Ukraine, we could have armed them, and then the Russians never invade.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I am against our active involvement (ie sending troops) like most Americans. But we should have piled weapons there over the last few months. Hell, if we had just sent all the stuff we left for the terrorist in Afghanistan, the Ukrainians would be in much better shape, we would have some credibility left and those weapons would not be used to kill Americans in the future
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Brandon and his pajama boy country should understand that this is the opener and he should fly to Warsaw and Vilnius and listen to what is needed now to show some resolve against the kgb terrorist. Then put some assets into those countries.

Because he is fiddling while europe burns

Agree with you for gun uses..
    Last edited by EricwHill; 05-07-2022 at 01:44 AM.