Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cartoons and Memes:From the Patriot Post

Cartoons and Memes:From the Patriot Post

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Cartoons and Memes:From the Patriot Post

Here’s my favorite…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Re: Cartoons and Memes:From the Patriot Post

Never forget this: The same people that gave us BENGHAZI are the very same people that ABANDONED AMERICAN CITIZENS & AFGHAN ALLIES to murdering terrorists during the "RETREAT" FROM AFGHANISTAN. And why do I say retreat? Because no matter how you look at it, what happened was NOT a withdrawal, it was a full fledged SURRENDER to an enemy that was complicit in the attack on our country on September 11, 2001.

Benghazi and the Afghanistan surrender are exactly what the crowd running D.C. now is all about, appeasement and surrender.

We have cowards and appeasement proponents running our government and dictating American foreign policy right now. These are the very same people that were in charge during 44's time in office, only now they are unchecked and running wild with no oversight from the alleged occupant in the Oval Office.
    MOLON LABE!