Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Hall of Fame Game Contest #24 @USCjr 2/8/22

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Chicken PARM: the total points plus assists plus rebounds (PAR) for South Carolina leading scorer Erik Stevenson divided by his minutes played. (For example, a PAR of 20 in 30 minutes would be .667)

4. Total minutes played by Kentucky’s bench players

Tb: Total points scored by both teams combined for the game

Re: Hall of Fame Game Contest #24 @USCjr 2/8/22

Kentucky +19
    Grady with 21

Ky by 17
    Grady with 19

1) Cats by 16

2) Washington 24

3) .88

4) 37

Tb) 149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1) KY by 14
    2) Washington 20
    3) 1.00
    4) 28
    TB) 140
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

UK 9
    Washington 19

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Kentucky +19
    Grady with 21
    You sure about that? It all divided by min played. That means if he plays 20 min his pts plus assists plus rebounds needs to be 600. If he does that I suspect we lose, he is high score and is the entire ESPN top 10
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Freshman

UK +20
    Washington 21

Ky by 11
    Mintz 19

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You sure about that? It all divided by min played. That means if he plays 20 min his pts plus assists plus rebounds needs to be 600. If he does that I suspect we lose, he is high score and is the entire ESPN top 10
    Leave me alone.

Haha I put .75 for that question.

Kentucky by 5
    Tshiebwe 20
    Tb: 138

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known.

+ 10. I'm so bad at this.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

Ty Ty 2 - 2 (Twenty-two)

3. Chicken PARM: the total points plus assists plus rebounds (PAR) for South Carolina leading scorer Erik Stevenson divided by his minutes played. (For example, a PAR of 20 in 30 minutes would be .667)

Oh, let's go with a low one. .500

4. Total minutes played by Kentucky’s bench players

Tb: Total points scored by both teams combined for the game

I always like to make my pick without looking at anyone else's. More fun for me that way.

But it does result in...an apology to Flounder and Doc, for duplicating their picks (Chicken PARM and bench minutes). And a "gee, do you think you are perfect" moment, picking a score prediction immediately between two other numbers lol.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I always like to make my pick without looking at anyone else's. More fun for me that way.

But it does result in...an apology to Flounder and Doc, for duplicating their picks (Chicken PARM and bench minutes). And a "gee, do you think you are perfect" moment, picking a score prediction immediately between two other numbers lol.

Love it.
    I do the same so it doesn’t influence my guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Leave me alone.

Haha I put .75 for that question.
    Damn crooked eye failed me again!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

Love it.
    I do the same. For me, matter of honor. I hate the "Price is Right" picks. But I do go look back at others picks afterward....for curiosity sake

UK by 21
    Brooks 24

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I do the same. For me, matter of honor. I hate the "Price is Right" picks. But I do go look back at others picks afterward....for curiosity sake
    I like to try to go first, hoping to lead others astray. So far it’s not working very well.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I pick Oscar to be high scorer three games in a row then decide to pick someone else this game. Sigh.

Grading

1.UK by 10, point to Darrell
    2. Tshiebwe and Bryant, 18, point to Flounder
    3. 16/22 = .727, point barely to Kingcat. (He said .705, off by .022; catfan73 said .75, off by .023)
    4. 37, point to blueboss and kingcat

Tb: not needed, but answer was 162

Winner, by the narrowest margins (and please double check my math) is Kingcat
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 02-09-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Does not change anything but it was Bryant, not Cousinard, with 18. Cousinard had 17 per boxscore

Thanks.

Does not change anything but it was Bryant, not Cousinard, with 18. Cousinard had 17 per boxscore

Great job, Kingcat. Really good picks.

I had to chuckle this morning. I had forgotten I picked a game margin that could only win if it was exact, going between 9 and 11. See, if I ever peeked, no way would I have picked 10 and won a point lol.