Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Meatloaf has passed.

Meatloaf has passed.

Dang, we lost another one...

Rest in Peace, Mr. Aday.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Meatloaf has passed.

RIP Meatloaf…what a talent.

https://apnews.com/article/entertain...5f0f88aba18b4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Meatloaf has passed.

Dang. I have a feeling given many of our ages that we’re going to see a lot more of these posts going forward. So many of the people that entertained us while we were younger we’re probably 10 to 20 years older than us which unfortunately puts them at an age where we’re going to be losing more than we’re able to keep. Here’s hoping the dashboard lights were on for him

Wow.

Best debut album ever for an artist and one of my very favorites. Interesting guy and interesting career.

Also one of the few singers who sings in a key low enough for me to even come close when I sing in the car.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Meatloaf has passed.

Another unique voice lost. The Behind The Music episode about him is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7W...nel=MLConcerts

RIP.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Just saw this link: Meatloaf sings the National Anthem at the All-Star Game

I really like that version.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 01-22-2022 at 08:55 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

A great and dedicated entertainer. I enjoyed his music. Especially the Trilogy stuff Jim Steinman wrote for him.

I know he attended a Christian college and was a family man so I also believe he knew the Lord's grace. Into God's hands Sir.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain