Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anybody else here watching The Chosen....

Anybody else here watching The Chosen....

I just finished Season 1. Plan to go back and rewatch now that Know who is who and better align them in my mind with what I know from the bible.

I must say I truly love this adaptation of the New Testament Stories. Yes, they have taken some liberties to make the story work as entertainment, but it has truly been a great show and I love how they have humanized Jesus.

I thought the acting would be 2nd rate given they way the show was funded and produced but it has been anything but that. The way that Niccodemis portrays his angst and how torn he is.

I must say, we finished THe Chosen last night and went immediately to finally starting to watch season 1 of Yellowstone...that was quite a shocking transition!

Re: Anybody else here watching The Chosen....

Haven't seen it.
    ~Puma~

Rupp's Runt

Our church has watched it on Wednesday night. I did not join in as I don't like to watch shows broken up. But I do plan on it, everyone loved it. Hopefully the wife and I can watch it together some day.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    I must say, we finished THe Chosen last night and went immediately to finally starting to watch season 1 of Yellowstone...that was quite a shocking transition!
    Yeah, you watched those in the wrong order lol