Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

AOC Covid positive

After partying in Miami and seen not wearing a mask

Re: AOC Covid positive

Sorry, but that's funny. I don't wish anyone ill, but for someone with her level of stupidity and self-absorbed attitude to tweet what she did about partying in Miami, it seems like just a reassurance that karma works.

This is btw why I'm still not going out much. Those who are are not being even basically cautious by and large (not all), so you're associating with the people who are going everywhere without a mask, going out a lot, etc. You're just begging.

I figure eventually we'll all get some form of it, but if I don't have to go somewhere I prefer to still avoid it. I don't need to be sick period. I'm making people in the office mask up not just for covid but I've decided I really don't want their colds and flus either.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Sorry, but that's funny. I don't wish anyone ill, but for someone with her level of stupidity and self-absorbed attitude to tweet what she did about partying in Miami, it seems like just a reassurance that karma works.

This is btw why I'm still not going out much. Those who are are not being even basically cautious by and large (not all), so you're associating with the people who are going everywhere without a mask, going out a lot, etc. You're just begging.

I figure eventually we'll all get some form of it, but if I don't have to go somewhere I prefer to still avoid it. I don't need to be sick period. I'm making people in the office mask up not just for covid but I've decided I really don't want their colds and flus either.
    Thankful I was born an introvert

Outside of going to Disney (wife's choice), work, and church, we have mostly avoided everything. I'm very much okay with that. We do some outside activities for the girls. And I live on a farm with a park I maintain near by.

I do not wish her ill either. But as you said...karma...

I think Covid just wants to date her.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I think Covid just wants to date her.
    They were recently introduced to each other Results of the first date are yet to be determined.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.