Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anyone else really want AOC?

Anyone else really want AOC?

Yeah, me neither.

Apparently that's why she's being criticized for vacationing in Florida without a mask or vaccine mandate while New York goes crazy.

Seriously, that's been her response:

"If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday in response to former Trump campaign advisor Steve Cortes, who had taken a shot at her boyfriend's choice of sandal.

"It’s starting to get old ignoring the very obvious, strange, and deranged sexual frustrations that underpin the Republican fixation on me, women,& LGBT+ people in general. These people clearly need therapy, won’t do it, and use politics as their outlet instead. It’s really weird," Ocasio-Cortez added.

To borrow from the great Jeff Ross, I wouldn't f*** her with someone else's d***.

No AOC, it's not b/c you're a chick or hot in your own mind. It's b/c you're a complete moron and a massive hypocrite.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Anyone else really want AOC?

Pelosi’s out there nodding her head and saying, “I know exactly what ya mean, AOC.”

Narcissisism on display

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's b/c you're a complete moron and a massive hypocrite.
    She is a decent looking lady, but this right here.

Rupp's Runt

I keep telling you guys, this woman is dangerous. She is the epitome of "Rules for thee, but not for me". She is more dangerous than we know about right now.
    MOLON LABE!

She seems like an idiot but i could be swayed by a good sports illustrated swimsuit issue appearance...
    Go Cats!

Rupp's Runt

She is attractive, not hard to look at, at all. But that's where that ends for me.

As soon as she opens her mouth to speak, she proves what a morally bankrupt and total menace that she truly is. Listen to her talk. The incredible ignorance and total sham that she is as a human being becomes center stage for all to see and hear. I keep telling you guys, she is a dangerous person, to us as individuals and to our nation as a whole. And I bet if we really delved into her past and found out who she really is that some of us wouldn't be surprised at all. But hey, what do I know? All I know is what I see, and what I see is a phony POS that doesn't deserve to be in the position that she is in because she is the exact opposite of what real Americans are.
    MOLON LABE!

Her beauty is skin deep. Once you get past that, she is as ugly as Nancy Pelosi
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    BINGO!
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It would be a good date as long as you didn't have to talk to her, or listen to her. Maybe if she was already drunk when you picked her up or something. Maybe booze makes her smart, that would be helpful.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Would a ball gag be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Would a ball gag be allowed?
    Required for all of my dates, AOC or not. Not to start of course, first we have dinner.

I do not find aoc any more physically attractive than I do mentally attractive. When I was a youngster, I had to walk behind a pair of mules to plow our tobacco crop. I spent a lot of time looking down between rows just to make sure I was not plowing up any plants. Pretty boring work that way, but the view was a heck of a lot better that way.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I hear she has tested positive for Covid.
    I wish her well, but not just no, but, Hell no!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Imagine if a man, or worse yet, a man who was a republican or conservative, said this. He would be seen as a misogynistic pig who saw women as nothing more than sexual objects.

Her response was juvenile, sophmoric and about as dumb as could be (but what I would expect from her) Next week it will be "I am rubber and you are glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you...poopy pants"

Someday the people of this nation will start to elect ADULTS to congress rather than fools. People with a sense and desire to do what is best for ALLthe people rather than party and themselves. Getting rid of the liars, cheats and snakes is a ta order considering the starting pool
    Last edited by Doc; 01-11-2022 at 06:18 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

You mean we can's say bitc4 on here?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    You mean we can's say bitc4 on here?
    You can. just spell it "AOC".