Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: New Year's Resolutions - Do You Have Any?

New Year's Resolutions - Do You Have Any?

I'm thinking about a few things, but rather than my generic stuff I usually do, trying to work on some more specifics with periodic goals. I'll post mine later.

Re: New Year's Resolutions - Do You Have Any?

Eat less and exercise more. I’m back up to 194# which is probably 6 or 8 or pounds more than since I last saw my doctor last spring and she told me to get more exercise then. I blame Covid.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I lost 18 pounds in the last 6 months. My resolution is to do that again in the next 6 months without going a round with the flu. That will put me within 3 pounds of my pre hospital vacation of 2 years ago.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Never going to write the Ky football team off again with :2:00 left on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Had started on a long-term project, but my research and writing slowed down greatly this past summer, so I’m going to get that going again and overall try to do more reading

I'm really thinking about making monthly resolutions thats are tangible. That may work better for me.

I have the normal generic ones. Lose weight. Run. Exercise (adopt light weight training). Clear my garage and home of clutter and things we don't need.

Have some specific ones for my business. Have two areas of practice I want to expand and others to contract. (The key is becoming more flexible with where I can do my work).

I have three books weakly in progress. I'd like to move toward completing one or more.

Have others, too, but you can see mine, at least for me, get lost in the generic and abstract unless I compartmentalize them better. Hence, monthly resolutions or goals.

I have to get my work life balanced with the chance to have a non-work life. Not sure how I can do it, b/c the math doesn't work so far. the job requires endless hours. I didn't mind that when I had nothing better to do. Now I do.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

To not die this year.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    To not die this year.
    You may need to give up that weekend alligator wrestling gig.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You may need to give up that weekend alligator wrestling gig.
    MOLON LABE!

Trying to work on basics. In bed 9 hours before I have to get up (hoping that means I get 8 hours of sleep), reading the Word every day, moving my body 4-5 times/week. If I can do those things consistently I'll be doing well.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Mine is the same as every year...live to see next New Years Eve
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I don’t. It is a weakness.