Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Betty White has passed

Fab Five

Betty White has passed

She was just days from her 100th birthday on Jan 17. Ironically she was featured on the cover of the current issue of People Magazine.
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 12-31-2021 at 01:47 PM.
    Real Fan since 1958

Betty White has passed

Son of a b.

Now 2021 has pizzed me off.

Re: Betty White has passed

Seriously? Yeah, my GF and I were discussing her last night as I saw an interview with her. She was getting a lot of press due to her turning 100 in just a couple of weeks.

Man, I hate to hear that, but boy what a life.

Little known fact. In the 1940s she posed topless for a set of nudie playing cards. Good looking girl too. I only found out about it b/c I have watched about every Match Game episode and Bret Summers was teasing her about it in one of them.

She was brilliant. perfect timing, loved everything she ever did.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I first saw her on Golden Girls, but have watched reruns of the Match Game in the last year or two and she was really funny there, often a bit understated, yet funny

An American icon. Godspeed Betty.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Betty White has passed

I have only seen like 5 episodes of Hot in Cleveland, but I swear that's classic Betty White at her best. No filter, naive yet worldly elderly sex fiend. If you get a chance to watch her in that, take it.

Not sure if she was original cast, so make sure she's in the episode you watch.

Betty White has passed

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Seriously? Yeah, my GF and I were discussing her last night as I saw an interview with her. She was getting a lot of press due to her turning 100 in just a couple of weeks.

Man, I hate to hear that, but boy what a life.

Little known fact. In the 1940s she posed topless for a set of nudie playing cards. Good looking girl too. I only found out about it b/c I have watched about every Match Game episode and Bret Summers was teasing her about it in one of them.

She was brilliant. perfect timing, loved everything she ever did.
    9 of hearts…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire