Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty on 5 of 6 charges

Just announced. Up to 65 yrs in the slammer....unless she commits "suicide"

Edit- concurrent sentences could mean 12 yrs.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-29-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty on 5 of 6 charges

She and her "boyfriend" were freaks of the most disgusting level. My wife worked on the original Epistein case, here in West Palm Beach FL. Gross, sleazy, perverted people.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    She and her "boyfriend" were freaks of the most disgusting level. My wife worked on the original Epistein case, here in West Palm Beach FL. Gross, sleazy, perverted people.
    Who got away with it for years and maybe decades b/c of their wealth and connections.

Hard to believe those things can go on to such a degree really, but they clearly do.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Who got away with it for years and maybe decades b/c of their wealth and connections.

Hard to believe those things can go on to such a degree really, but they clearly do.

While the two were pigs, and culpable, I put some blame on the parents of the kids. What right minded parent would allow their child to go to a wealthy adults mansion unaccompanied? Reminds me of the Micheal Jackson situation. No doubt the abuser is a disgusting slimbag but the parents abdicated their responsibilities!

The worst part is the reach within wealthy society that these two mixed and mingled with.

Rupp's Runt

Well, she's been found guilty, but I'm interested to see how much prison time she receives. I hope the judge doesn't run all of her sentences concurrently, because she deserves to spend many, many years in prison, but then too, on his original sentence the judge gave Epstein work release.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Well, she's been found guilty, but I'm interested to see how much prison time she receives. I hope the judge doesn't run all of her sentences concurrently, because she deserves to spend many, many years in prison, but then too, on his original sentence the judge gave Epstein work release.
    Min 12. Puts her mid -70's. Max is 65 yrs. Puts her at 130. That is assuming she does not performed a Clinton instructed assisted suicide, like her pedophile boyfriend did

Doc, thanks for the info about our wife's involvement in Epstein's Florida case. It relieves me of my concern that they were possibly being tried in the media without proper defense being available. Maybe she should have an audience with the Queen before being locked up for the rest of her miserable life.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Min 12. Puts her mid -70's. Max is 65 yrs. Puts her at 130. That is assuming she does not performed a Clinton instructed assisted suicide, like her pedophile boyfriend did
    Oh, she'll commit suicide, at least if she offers to plea down her sentence by talking. She'll have help with her "suicide", but she'll have one.

Way way way too many very powerful people would be implicated in this, the Bill Clinton at the top of the list. But hell, you have Prince Andrew on that list, Bill Gates was apparently on the plane, a whole host of the very tip top of this whole planet's rich and powerful.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Spill the beans and protective custody?

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Spill the beans and protective custody?
    Wasn't Epstein in PC? Or at least on a close watch, and he still ended up dead.

It doesn't matter if she's in PC or close watch or not, if somebody wants her dead, then she'll be dead.
    I hope she enjoyed her hedonistic lifestyle, because that part of her life is certainly over.
    I can't even begin to understand how appalling, reprehensible, and disgusting that Epstein, Maxwell, and others of their ilk truly are. I've never understood the need to hurt a child, any child of any age or sex, for pleasure. Anyone that would do that is the purest form of human trash, as far as I'm concerned.
    MOLON LABE!

Maxwell gets punished for selling the girls, but who are the men who need to be punished for buying?

The prosecution should take her to Gilligans Island, video all her confession and outing of the slimy perps, then leave her on the island. No one would ever find her.
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Maxwell gets punished for selling the girls, but who are the men who need to be punished for buying?
    Exactly!
    MOLON LABE!

If she wants to live, she'll take the prison time and never talk.

And the prosecutors will do the same. They'll declare victory and never go after the real power players who were involved. They may go after Prince Andrew but he's very safe as the Royal family hasn't had anyone killed since the Tower of London was being used regularly. Clinton and a host of the truly powerful will never get so much as a phone call over this.

seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty on 5 of 6 charges

Between this and Dan’s article. She won’t get a lot. I’ll take that trade if she takes 8 men down with her.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ghisl...MzRYnvCf68i-6c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupp's Runt

I'll put $50 on we'll never find out who they are because somebody, somewhere on this legal ladder is going to get paid not to release those names, and then come up with some bullyang excuse as to why. JMHO. Sit back and watch..........
    MOLON LABE!

Were she smart (which she is) she should send the list to 10 unnamed people, and let it be known if she dies in jail, the names will be released
    Last edited by Doc; 01-19-2022 at 07:16 PM.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I'll put $50 on we'll never find out who they are because somebody, somewhere on this legal ladder is going to get paid not to release those names, and then come up with some bullyang excuse as to why. JMHO. Sit back and watch..........
    You are likely right. And if we do find out the names, they will never be punished legally. But it is my hope they are at least exposed and have to deal with lots of civil suits. And they disappear from the public limelight.

The Clintons still have a very long reach. Billary's road to the Oval Office ain't gonna be blocked by some slimy pervert, and no I am not talking about her husband.

They are fond of jail deaths.
    seeya
    dan

Lots of very powerful people were tied to Epstein, the Clinton's maybe the highest among them, and probably the most ruthless among them. I'm shocked anyone tied to him is still alive.

Gates is another

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Gates is another
    Yep, and he's rich and powerful. Not sure he's ruthless enough to have someone killed. I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons. Hillary is stone cold, and this is far from the first coincidental death in their rise to power. They either have really good fortune that way or something else is afoot.

She needs to yell long and loud “I’m not suicidal “

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post

Exactly!
    suncat

I'll put $50 on we'll never find out who they are because somebody, somewhere on this legal ladder is going to get paid not to release those names, and then come up with some bullyang excuse as to why. JMHO. Sit back and watch......

Did you have any takers on the $50.00?

A federal judge has ordered documents related to deceased convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his associates to be unsealed.

Hope she lives long enough to follow thru

Ghislaine Maxwell moved to cushy Florida prison that offers yoga and Pilates
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 11-19-2022 at 07:44 AM.
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

No dan, I did not. But I'll make another bet........I'll bet that neither Clinton or Prince Andrew's names are among the names that get released. And I'm sure that whoever they are, the released names will be interesting, but they won't be the names that should be released. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

Clinton's name appearing would floor me, however we all know he spent time on the island. Andrew would not be much of a shock to me. Mom is no longer around to protect him, and I do not think King Charles III has the political clout to keep him out of jail. He has the money to buy the necessary favors, but not the power. I just do not see him sending a double naught spy across the pond to snuff out the right people to keep this quiet.
    seeya
    dan

Charles isn't about to expend any of the monarchy's political capital or goodwill on his brother. My read on that is that Charles is completely put out with him and his decisions and life choices, and resentful of his mother's indulging him in his life.

I'm sure he would rather avoid embarrassing the throne, but he won't go to much length to protect him IMO b/c their calculus will say that it's better to be seen as not defending his actions, take the PR hit, let it fall on Andrew alone as much as humanly possible, and focus the monarchy on other things that are in fact popular.