Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Get your hot, drunk, vaped up, lewd Tennessee woman here....

Get your hot, drunk, vaped up, lewd Tennessee woman here....

Re: Get your hot, drunk, vaped up, lewd Tennessee woman here....

Sure she is not from UL?

Firefighter took one for the team…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

And how does the flight crew come to have a pair of handcuffs available for use? And have they been properly trained for application and use? That makes me really uncomfortable, reason being when you apply handcuffs on another person, you're taking away their freedom, just as a sworn LEO does. I understand the reasoning for it, as in if one of these morons somehow gets to an emergency exit and actually opens that door, well then, everyone on the plane is in a life threatening situation.
    And there may be some special situation/need based rules or laws that I am not aware of concerning the flight crew having access to handcuffs just for circumstances just like the one that resulted in this woman having to be restrained.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

I was all in until Tennesse

Suncat, all airlines have restraint kits.

Attendants are carefully trained on deescalating situations, but they are also trained on using restraints and when to use them (as a last resort only). They include handcuffs, zip ties, duct tape, and seat belt extenders. They are permitted to do so for the safety of the passenger they are restraining, other passengers, and the crew. It is a safety issue.

What a lot of people don't get is that although 99% of the things we associate with flight attendants have to do with our comfort -- bringing us beverages, snacks, making sure we are comfortable with a pillow or a blanket, etc. -- their primary duty is safety. That is their principal training and overriding concern.

Having said all of that, restraining a passenger is deemed to be the last resort. The captain of the plane is the one who makes the call on whether to restrain or not, and must give the direction to do so. They only do so if they perceive a risk to the safety of the flight, the crew, or other persons onboard.

Now, a lot of people might look at it and say, "how is some drunk person causing a risk to the plane?"

Well, let's ignore the risk of physical harm to that person, and to others, and pretend that's a zero risk. Now let's move on to the preoccupation of the flight attendants--whose principal duty is as safety employees--and now they cannot insure certain safety protocols are being met. Assume an emergency now occurs where life and death decisions must be made. They haven't restrained this unruly passenger, and now that's one additional thing they have to deal with while making sure that all passengers are in the best situation to preserve their own lives in an emergency situation.

That's why they have that power. It's not for convenience. It's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    And how does the flight crew come to have a pair of handcuffs available for use? And have they been properly trained for application and use? That makes me really uncomfortable, reason being when you apply handcuffs on another person, you're taking away their freedom, just as a sworn LEO does. I understand the reasoning for it, as in if one of these morons somehow gets to an emergency exit and actually opens that door, well then, everyone on the plane is in a life threatening situation.
    And there may be some special situation/need based rules or laws that I am not aware of concerning the flight crew having access to handcuffs just for circumstances just like the one that resulted in this woman having to be restrained.
    Even improperly applied handcuffs would be better than a well swung ball bat to the cranium don't ya think?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Outside of military aircraft, I know little as far as the requirements for the safety of a civilian aircraft. What you say makes perfect sense. And I knew that safety of passengers is the primary responsibility of the flight attendants, but had no idea that they are trained in the use of certain items to that end.

Thank you for the information, Darrell.
    MOLON LABE!

What irritates me about all of it is that I'm afraid the way it's going, they're going to just completely cut off alcohol sales to passengers. I don't fly often, and I don't always imbibe when I do. Flew to New York a few months ago, didn't then, there or back. But depending on the trip, it's nice to enjoy an adult beverage. Because of these idiots that can't behave after they've had a couple, the way the world is going, they'll cut off the ability for the majority of us to responsibly enjoy an adult beverage.

There are worse things, I know. Not a huge deal. Just another little dumb thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Even improperly applied handcuffs would be better than a well swung ball bat to the cranium don't ya think?
    I was thinking well placed left hook to the chin.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It just occurred to me that flight attendants don’t ask me to sit in an exit row any more like they used to. Sucks getting old.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last edited by kingcat; 12-30-2021 at 07:32 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Suncat, all airlines have restraint kits..
    These are STEWARDESSES we are talking about. 90% have their own handcuffs, riding crops, rubber bits, clamps, etc.....

So no surprise there. Usually that's for the layover though, not for the actual flight.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    What irritates me about all of it is that I'm afraid the way it's going, they're going to just completely cut off alcohol sales to passengers. I don't fly often, and I don't always imbibe when I do. Flew to New York a few months ago, didn't then, there or back. But depending on the trip, it's nice to enjoy an adult beverage. Because of these idiots that can't behave after they've had a couple, the way the world is going, they'll cut off the ability for the majority of us to responsibly enjoy an adult beverage.

There are worse things, I know. Not a huge deal. Just another little dumb thing.
    We're watching society break down before our eyes in this country.

I'm as individualist as anyone in the world, but we've evolved to this bizarre leftist notion of superiority combined with the libertarian notion of having rights, such that we think we have all the rights in the world and no one else seems to have any, so we can behave any damned way we want at any time without respect to others.

The lack of basic respect for norms and for others is shocking. When I was a kid my mother had me wear khakis and a button down to get on a plane as a minimum. It was a big deal to go fly and it was a matter of respect to dress and be well behaved.

All of that is breaking down. People want to wear sweats and yoga pants to work, they talk like they were in a biker bar at 2am to others, and seem to not ever think of just being considerate.

now, MOST people still do thank Goodness, esp. in the South. But it used to be just a tiny number of people who didn't "get" the rules of society. That number seems to be growing exponentially.

If I'm on a plane and the staff need to have someone restrained, all they need do is ask. I'm happy to help. Shut their ass up so decent folk can have a perfectly normal time.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh, and as for cutting off sales, I'm all for just hogtying the a-holes of the world and letting them be prosecuted. Dumb trailer-trash SOBs.

You know, the kind of people who would put beer next to shotgun shells on the shelves at Wal-Marts.

Valid.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    These are STEWARDESSES we are talking about. 90% have their own handcuffs, riding crops, rubber bits, clamps, etc.....

So no surprise there. Usually that's for the layover though, not for the actual flight.
    Too funny, imagine seeing a stewardess dealing with an unruly passenger and when the flight lands the perp is handcuffed to the arm rest with fur covered cuffs and a ball gag on.

It’s the entitlement that everyone fills they deserve earned or not.

Rupp's Runt

I just don't understand the rationale that says it's okay to be unruly on an airplane. But then, maybe it's just me. The thought of crossing an airline stewardess has never, ever entered my mind, even with some of the marginal ones I have encountered in my travels over the years.
    And should I ever encounter someone on a plane that is endangering everyone else on the plane, I would not hesitate to assist/aid the airplane staff in subduing that individual until the plane could land and that individual could be taken into custody by law enforcement at that location.
    I have never been on an aircraft that has crashed, but I have been on scene and witnessed military aircraft crash, and that is something that I never, ever want to be involved in. Especially a civilian commercial aircraft full of innocent people who are just trying to get from Point A to Point B.
    MOLON LABE!