Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Does anyone watch Succession?

Am I the only one that enjoys watching that intolerable clan?
    ~Puma~

Looks like it would be right up my alley... Satire, Black Comedy, etc. But I don't get HBO. I get Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, DroidTV, Disney (not sure why) and YouTube TV. If it's not on one of those, I miss out.

Re: Does anyone watch Succession?

I really like Brian Cox and it looks like something I'd enjoy (I like Billions), but I don't have HBO Max right now. It seems like there's about 15 ways to get free HBO Max through AT&T, my cell provider, so I just need to call and see if I can get it set up again.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

It is a show that grows on you. They have wonderful characters that you despise and the dialogue gets really really good. We have loved it.
    ~Puma~

Yep, been watching it from the start. How about the season 3 cliff hanger ending?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Yep, been watching it from the start. How about the season 3 cliff hanger ending?

I loved it. I would suspect this show has 2 more seasons in it. I hope they don't milk it to death because it sure is good.
    ~Puma~

Got the HBO Max thing worked out and going to start Succession.

I'm probably the last person in America who hasn't seen Game of Thrones, so starting that, too.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Got the HBO Max thing worked out and going to start Succession.

I'm probably the last person in America who hasn't seen Game of Thrones, so starting that, too.
    2nd to last.

Don't start it, D. I stayed up way too late binge watching it last night.

Succession will be next on the list after I finish GOT, which at this rate will be sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Don't start it, D. I stayed up way too late binge watching it last night.

Succession will be next on the list after I finish GOT, which at this rate will be sometime next week.
    I screwed up and watched the first Hobbit movie, so then I watch the other two… so then I had to go into the Lord Of The Rings, now I’ve still got the other two to watch.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

So I made it through Fellowship of The Ring extended version last night…4 down two to to go…

Just finished GOT last night. (Without hijacking the thread, I'll just say I understand now why people had issues with the finale.) Starting Succession tonight.