Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: CNN anchor wonders if global warming is causing asteroids. ...seriously.

CNN anchor wonders if global warming is causing asteroids. ...seriously.

http://www.caintv.com/cnn-anchor-wonders-if-global-w

Associating blizzards and meteors with global warming. Ignorance gone to seed.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    http://www.caintv.com/cnn-anchor-wonders-if-global-w

Associating blizzards and meteors with global warming. Ignorance gone to seed.
    It's a religion. Gaia is mad. Meteors are coming to
    Wipe the evil, carbon burning human race away.

Re: CNN anchor wonders if global warming is causing asteroids. ...seriously.

It cuts out right after she asks the question, but you can hear my man Bill Nye start with "No no!"

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBrock View Post
    It cuts out right after she asks the question, but you can hear my man Bill Nye start with "No no!"
    Should have started with "Jane, you ignorant slut."

Hey, this last week Jesse Jackson claimed we had to ban semi-auto weapons b/c they could "blow up railroads". Apparently there's no IQ test for being on TV.

bigsky is right. It's a religion. It has its own dogma, its own tests for heresy.

I think there's more truth to calling a religion than most may know.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBrock View Post
    Here's the rest of it.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I'm with the "No, dummy" response crew. The anchor had to be stupid for even asking such a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Here's the rest of it.

Bill Nye is the man.

Rupp's Runt

There isn't any intelligence required to be a host on CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC or any other place in the left tilted universe!
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    There isn't any intelligence required to be a host on CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC or any other place in the left tilted universe!
    There's definitely no science requirement for a journalism degree. lol. Apparently not critical thinking or logic either.

Seriously, this is "why do they put up deer crossing signs when deers can't read" levels of stupid. If I owned the network I'd fire someone for looking that dumb on my network who is supposed to show an air of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    There's definitely no science requirement for a journalism degree. lol. Apparently not critical thinking or logic either.

Seriously, this is "why do they put up deer crossing signs when deers can't read" levels of stupid. If I owned the network I'd fire someone for looking that dumb on my network who is supposed to show an air of credibility.
    I wonder if the blunder was intentional? How many people will watch the segment and only selectively hear the parts about global warming causing asteroids?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I wonder if the blunder was intentional? How many people will watch the segment and only selectively hear the parts about global warming causing asteroids?
    Quite a few. Even more will hear it and think it causes hemorrhoids.

It's amazing just how stupid some people really are. God help us.

Fab Five

Would ya'll quit posting links to Saturday Night live? For a second there listening to Nye, I thought it might have really been a news feature.

Also, do board rules allow for using the words bitch and stupid in the same sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Would ya'll quit posting links to Saturday Night live? For a second there listening to Nye, I thought it might have really been a news feature.

Also, do board rules allow for using the words bitch and stupid in the same sentence?
    Ha! We just did!

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I think we can get special dispensation in this case. Not sure that does this level of ignorance justice. Not sure anything does.