Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Right On Brother!

Fab Five

Right On Brother!

"They need to be held to account. This is unconscionable behavior.*Its impact is well beyond the victim: the business. We’re all victimized because there’s a level of distrust, lack of confidence in public safety that is inherent in what’s happening. We need to be more aggressive." - Gavin Newsome

Despite recent incidents in San Francisco and Los Angeles areas, Newsom insisted that authorities in the state have made "hundreds of arrests" and recovered "tens of millions of dollars" over that time. He vowed that stepped-up police efforts would continue.

Who said this fool isn’t in full control in California. This man believes he is Rudy Guiliani!
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Right On Brother!

This is what happens when you tell people "those little property crimes don't matter. They're poor, it's understandable and OK."

Yeah, that'll work out great.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.