Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: So is Biden a racist xenophobe now?

So is Biden a racist xenophobe now?

Biden now restricting travel to some African nations over a new Covid variant.

OK, I agree.

But Biden didn't agree, not when Trump did the exact same thing. Biden called Trump xenophobic, and a LOT of other people called him xenophobic and racist for that same move.

So is Biden now a racist xenophobe too?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fla...ban-xenophobic

This is what I can't stand about politicians and those who blithely follow them and their party line manipulations and lies. Stop being a hypcrite. If Trump did something that was bad OK call it out, but if he did something that was good just own up to it and debate on the real differences. There are a TOn of them, no need to make any up.

Biden should restrict travel as needed during the pandemic, but so should Trump have done so.

If we'd just be HONEST about our real differences we'd actually find more common ground, rather than being hypocritical party line parrots. That's true of both sides.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: So is Biden a racist xenophobe now?

Worst was Trump justifiably shutting travel from China, and as a result clowns urging people to attend crowded events in China town. Clobbered NYC. Then later getting criticized for not doing it soon enuff.
    Last edited by bigsky; 11-28-2021 at 09:40 PM.