Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Will Brandon's handlers be aable to force the SCOTUS to be tinkered with?

Will Brandon's handlers be aable to force the SCOTUS to be tinkered with?

WallStreetJournal

CNN recently cited an anonymous source in reporting that the president’s commission plans to delay submission of its final report, originally expected this month, until December 15.

Mr. Biden’s April executive order created the commission and assigned it a task while irresponsibly implying that there was something wrong with the current court:

The Commission shall produce a report for the President that includes the following:

(i) An account of the contemporary commentary and debate about the role and operation of the Supreme Court in our constitutional system and about the functioning of the constitutional process by which the President nominates and, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, appoints Justices to the Supreme Court;

(ii) The historical background of other periods in the Nation’s history when the Supreme Court’s role and the nominations and advice-and-consent process were subject to critical assessment and prompted proposals for reform; and

(iii) An analysis of the principal arguments in the contemporary public debate for and against Supreme Court reform, including an appraisal of the merits and legality of particular reform proposals.

Of course the “proposals for reform” have been coming from activists who pretend the U.S. is fundamentally broken whenever they don’t get all the political outcomes they want.

Voters in the new Mason-Dixon survey are telling politicians not to break the Supreme Court.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Will Brandon's handlers be aable to force the SCOTUS to be tinkered with?

Biden and his minions have no say in the matter.