Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Lebron James Getting Torched As He Should Be

I cannot recall an athlete that I have ever despised more.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critic...-witness-stand

Re: Lebron James Getting Torched As He Should Be

Yeah he probably should have stayed in his lane. I admire someone for fighting for injustice as they see it and taking a stand vs. being quiet on issues but this is certainly not the way to do it. Lebron strikes me as really having a chip on his shoulder in regard to race relations, and i get it, but its not the answer to move forward it only makes things worse.
    Go Cats!

Fab Five

It’s sad to see someone as old as LeBro have the maturity of a 12 year old.
    Real Fan since 1958

Hey, remember when people were innocent until proven guilty in a fair court with an impartial jury? Seems so passe now doesn't it?

I also recall Trump being torched for commenting on ongoing trials as "tampering". In this trial we have people like Lebron commenting, the POTUS calling the guy a white supremacist, and apparently people trying to intimidate the jury both with comments about knowing who they are and in fact taking pictures of them outside the courtroom.

Yet I hear few calls of concern for the integrity of the process in this case.

Everyone deserves their unbiased day in court, to be judged on the facts and not public opinion or mobocracy.

And everyone knows Lebron would be calling for that fairness if this guy was more fitting of his demographic and political preferences. Which just makes him a pathetic hypocrite like so many others.

Not to mention the Chinese hypocrisy, which I thank Enes Kanter for pointing out.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Any day Lebron will hammer China for their pathetic human Rights policies.

I also think Lebron is full of s*** when he acts like he was hunted every day by the police. He has led as sheltered a life as anyone since he was about 13. He is every bit as racist as any "white supremacist"

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I also think Lebron is full of s*** when he acts like he was hunted every day by the police. He has led as sheltered a life as anyone since he was about 13. He is every bit as racist as any "white supremacist"
    I was hunted by the police every day that I owned my Datsun 240Z. It happens.
    Real Fan since 1958