Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: One Year Ago.....

One Year Ago.....

Gasoline was $1.57 per Gallon at Walmart.

As of this morning it was $3.11 locally...

Let's Go Brandon!

Re: One Year Ago.....

Its because the economy is going so gangbusters that demand is greater than supply. More like gained demand is up from all the riots burning cars and buildings...and has nothing to do with stopping production and closing pipelines
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Shutting down oil and natural gas production in the US is all fun and games until we don’t have enough fuel and electric to heat homes this winter. Things could get very ugly.

The Brandon admin is telling you and they are showing you. You will go broke heating your house, traveling to work or school, and putting food on the table. You won’t compete with their friends in the Reits to buy a house or townhouse so you will be a renter.. You will stop eating meat because producers will be harassed and the prices will be too high . The fossil fuel you use for heat and transportation and medicine will disappear for the same reasons. Your grocery stores will be empty. Your money and deposits and cash will be taken by the federal govt and digitized and controlled as all your deposits will be required to go directly to the Fed. Your ability to move freely around the country will be limited. The FCC will move against alternate news sources. Your elections will be outside your scrutiny. Your culture and norms and history will be vilified and outlawed. The judges will rule against any attempt to roll any of this back even if you can elect people willing to do so. Speaking out or protecting your property will be criminalized, and your rights to due process ignored. Corporations and ngos will have unelected powers and authority outside the political system. Even pointing this out will get you and your business vilified and destroyed or cause you to lose your job or career.

At the end of the last century this would have sounded insane, anti american. But all of it is happening right now.

From Bloomberg: “Suddenly, Americans can’t spend like they used to. Store shelves are emptying, and it can take months to find a car, refrigerator or sofa.

If this continues, we may need to — gasp! — live more like the Europeans. That actually might not be a bad thing”

Soon it will be a good thing when americans are huddled in a plastic bag yurt, roasting bits of rat over a dung fire.

Fab Five

Ordered a car last weekend. Delivery will be next spring.

Publix is getting smart. They take 6 paks of warm beer and cokes and stuff them in the empty slots on the shelves. Yesterday, I found beer in 11 such places on the shelves. My gal in produce tells me there is nothing in the back of the store. Everything is on the shelves.
    Real Fan since 1958

Publix down here in Florida is the same. Beer is in odd spots in the store now….
    Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

Publix is getting smart. They take 6 paks of warm beer and cokes and stuff them in the empty slots on the shelves. Yesterday, I found beer in 11 such places on the shelves. My gal in produce tells me there is nothing in the back of the store. Everything is on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

And you bought a 6 pack at all 11 spots
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.