Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Biden administration 'took a chainsaw' to energy industry

The Five' co-host chided energy secretary Jennifer Granholm for laughing off American oil production concerns

Granholm, must assume that American citizens are all as stupid as member of the Democratic members of the "Squad". Brandon sure picked some highly unqualified people to manage the administration's cabinet positions.

Listen to the comments by the Biden appointee to be the country's energy secretary.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Biden administration 'took a chainsaw' to energy industry

Just a total embarrassment this group of Democrats, it’s really not taking TRUE AMERICANS long to wake up and realize this clown of a president is terrible in all forms!

Brandon thinks everyone lives in areas served by commuter trains.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Brandon thinks everyone lives in areas served by commuter trains.
    Conducted by ghosts apparently given that he keeps telling a completely false story about a conductor who retired years before he was VP, the basis of his tale. He retired in 1993, Biden became VP in 2009. lol.

She acts like US policy has no impact on the availability of oil and gas in this country. Really? You think shutting down piplelines, stopping drilling leases etc. doesn't have an impact?

She literally says the supply is controlled by OPEC. That will be news to Texas, Louisiana, Alaska, etc.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Conducted by ghosts apparently given that he keeps telling a completely false story about a conductor who retired years before he was VP, the basis of his tale. He retired in 1993, Biden became VP in 2009. lol.

She acts like US policy has no impact on the availability of oil and gas in this country. Really? You think shutting down piplelines, stopping drilling leases etc. doesn't have an impact?

She literally says the supply is controlled by OPEC. That will be news to Texas, Louisiana, Alaska, etc.
    Didn't Joe Biden work as train conductor?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Didn't Joe Biden work as train conductor?
    I think so, but I can't remember if it was before he was a rail splitter or after he was a truck driver, or if he worked it weekends when he was a steel worker.

Walter Mitty and Chauncey Gardner's love child. Hell of a guy to put in charge. Lives in fantasy and doesn't even know it's not real.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The Brandon Administration acts like they have no idea how to fix the current energy crisis and the coming energy emergency. All they need to do is return to Trump’s energy policies that made us energy independent.

What did they use to fuel that chainsaw?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The Brandon Administration acts like they have no idea how to fix the current energy crisis and the coming energy emergency. All they need to do is return to Trump’s energy policies that made us energy independent.
    Its not an act.