Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I think this article sums up Brandon's presidency so far.

I think this article sums up Brandon's presidency so far.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: I think this article sums up Brandon's presidency so far.

The quote that gets to the point of Biden's problem:

And therein lies his problem. He has no base. Biden has no core of support. He’s just there. Just an old man playing a role. He doesn’t know what that role is. His party doesn’t know where it stands.

He has no base. Cross Trump and he'll campaign for your primary challenger, and you may dang well lose. Cross Obama and the media and the party money will stop.

Cross Biden and no one cares. that's b/c he's NOT the PResident, he answers to the same party leaders who are in charge of the party generally. He has no base of supporters to wield b/c the only reason to vote for him was to vote against Trump. Prior to the Democratic party basically stepping in he was about to drop out of the race. He's as popular as your dottering uncle who doesn't really embarrass anyone at Christmas dinner but just comes, eats, sits quietly for an hour and goes home. You don't hate him, but you aren't excited all year to see him at the holidays either.

The thing is, he has never been in charge. Not even of his own Senate office. He's the ultimate stuffed shirt nothing of a politician.

Hell, he can't even answer questions. His own staff cuts off his microphone. This past week he was shout asked about the immigration payments and he acted like he didn't even know what the question was about, and probably doesn't.

He's slightly more in charge of this country than you or I are, and definitely less aware of what is happening in it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fab Five

Excellent read. It's funny looking at the pics of Manchin, Biden and Pelosi, side by side by side. Only one of them has any leadership qualities .......or common sense for that matter.
    Real Fan since 1958

Biden only won the nomination because the older Dems, like Clyburn, talked other candidates into withdrawing and supporting Joe.