Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Virginia is teasing me...

Virginia is teasing me...

Youngkin now has a lead over McCauliffe in several key polls and the RCP poll of polls has him up by a half point.

It is going to come down to turn out in Northern Communist Counties of Virginia.

If they go for Youngkin I can only hope Winsome Sears wins Lt. Gov. I truly love that woman.

Also could mean the House of Delegates swings back to the R's.

Re: Virginia is teasing me...

Recent events suggest the McAuliffe campaign is struggling. The Democrat drew tiny crowds to recent campaign events despite bringing in the big guns of the Democratic Party to help, including President Biden, former President Barack Obama, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Stacey Abrams. A Fox News poll released Thursday found Youngkin ahead by 8 points among likely voters, with 53% to McAuliffe's 45%.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fingers crossed for my old state. The federal workers clobbered the state’s politics and not just around Northern Va

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Fingers crossed for my old state. The federal workers clobbered the state’s politics and not just around Northern Va
    Yep. If I lived in any other part of Virginia I'd see if DC would take everything from Falls church to the Potomac.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Yep. If I lived in any other part of Virginia I'd see if DC would take everything from Falls church to the Potomac.
    Living in Falls Church and the fact that NoVa drives the most of the state economy, I’d prefer that West Va just take the rest of the state. DC deserves its own statehood.

I felt the same living 20+ years in Chicago, that 90% of the state’s geographic area could just roll into any of the bordering states.

Having said that, I’m preparing myself for a 4 year run of Trumpism in VA, but at least local politics remains progressive, we are through the tough decision making regarding the pandemic, and I have spent the last 4-5 years immunizing against what will happen next, at least the best I can.

There is a reason DC isn’t a state. https://www.heritage.org/the-constit...trict-columbia

How many Illinois governors went to prison for political corruption. Illinois is the land of unfunded pension liabilities. Chicago is synonymous with failing public schools and gun violence. I sure hope Virginia doesn't follow Stu's politics into that future.

4 in total, the most recent were Ryan and Blagojevich.